X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sold my E36.

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        Just sold my E36.
        Whoa! didn't see that coming. E34 taking all the attention?

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
          Whoa! didn't see that coming. E34 taking all the attention?
          I'm finally going to start giving the E34 some attention! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
            Just sold my E36.
            Which E36?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
              Which E36?

Comment

huh. interesting twist of events.

Comment

At least it went to a deserving home... I got a blue car you can replace with!
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Alex, did you buy it?

Comment

New to the forums, was told to join up once i got an either. Picked up a black 4d 91 325i for 500 have owned it for 9hrs and so far its been a blast. have some plans for it but they may not happen for some time. heres my a4...for reference ill post pics of the e30 once it gets cleaned up.

Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
                      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                        That thing sounds like an air raid siren when it kicks in and it makes the motor stumble from the loan on the alternator. lol
                        No kidding, that thing is freaking loud.
                        Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                          New to the forums, was told to join up once i got an either. Picked up a black 4d 91 325i for 500 have owned it for 9hrs and so far its been a blast. have some plans for it but they may not happen for some time. heres my a4...for reference ill post pics of the e30 once it gets cleaned up.

Welcome!
                          My old roommate recently bought a 2004 S4. The leather Recaro interior is really nice, and it has a great exhaust note. I was actually surprised on how slow it was for a 4.2 V8 though. The weight, AWD, and an NA motor kills any fun in that thing.
                          Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                            Alex, did you buy it?
                            No, he just bought a Z3 racecar. :pimp:

Comment

Sad to see the M3 go, but you can probably spend some quality time working on the proper M3 you have! I think it needs a rebuilt 2.5

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post

Hey Nathan! How the hell did you manage to get the username 325i??? For one this forum has been around long enough that I'm surprised it wasn't taken, and two...Rob's username is 325ix...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X