This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Hey Nathan! How the hell did you manage to get the username 325i??? For one this forum has been around long enough that I'm surprised it wasn't taken, and two...Rob's username is 325ix...
    Its was the first thing i tried i wasnt expecting it to work, but it did. And i figured the car is a 325i so why not.
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Welcome. That is a score on the username!

Sam, I was referring to my TR6!
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
        Its was the first thing i tried i wasnt expecting it to work, but it did. And i figured the car is a 325i so why not.
        Welcome! Lets see some pics of the E30. I am in golden too. Hopefully I see you around soon.

On another note; Alex it was great meeting you recently. Small world. We will have to get together in the daylight so I can see all of those beautiful cars.

Comment

Originally posted by griffincox View Post
          Welcome! Lets see some pics of the E30. I am in golden too. Hopefully I see you around soon.

On another note; Alex it was great meeting you recently. Small world. We will have to get together in the daylight so I can see all of those beautiful cars.
          Pictures wont be up till maybe thursday im gonna be studying all weekend and wont have time to get it cleaned up till then...there are quite a few e30s in golden.

This is my friends super clean e30

Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
            Pictures wont be up till maybe thursday im gonna be studying all weekend and wont have time to get it cleaned up till then...there are quite a few e30s in golden.

This is my friends super clean e30

Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
            Looks neat.

Comment

Today the E30 kindly donated a pair of seats, and a steering wheel to the M5.

Now I'll be a little bit more planted than the last time I had the M5 out on track!

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Hey remember me anyone, the annoying kid asking about stupid stuff on this thread. Well I won the bid on this 325i and I'm going to pick it up in a few days!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-...#ht_582wt_1165

Can't wait, first car/e30!
                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                BMW

Comment

Nice! Did you check it out before hand?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Nice! Did you check it out before hand?
                    Ya I drove it yesterday, and it's a champ!
                    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                      Ya I drove it yesterday, and it's a champ!
                      Nice! The search is finally over haha. Looks like a clean platform!

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Nice! The search is finally over haha. Looks like a clean platform!
                        15 months:0 I barely won the bid, I put my maximum up to 3600 and that won it for me in the end. I didn't even know what a maximum was. It's sounds like a lot for that car, but it has 140,xxx ish miles on it! And I think I'll be 5th owner.
                        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

I love that color. Keep it clean!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            +1!!!!!

A slight lowering, some euroweaves, europlate filler and black sportseats with matching rear and I would call it good.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                              I didn't know how I felt about the color until I saw it and loved it. I also want to keep it the way it is now maybe lower and new rims. And UUC Short shift kit.
                              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

+1!!!!!

A slight lowering, some euroweaves, europlate filler and black sportseats with matching rear and I would call it good.
                                Lets just say it's a high school car, and it's going in the back of the parking lot!
                                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Working...
                                X