This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
    He has only given me a ride once. Soon I get mine and we could all mob. I'm not far from golden.. jk haha
    haha lets do it i can bring out the a4 it sounds better than my stock e30 haha
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

He has only given me a ride once. Soon I get mine and we could all mob. I'm not far from golden.. jk haha
      Yeah we for sure need to do that though I'd like to see more e30's than subarus at the fall colors drive.... But we all know that's irrational
      - 1990 325is
      - 2016 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X

Comment

I'll have my dad bring his IX to! And your picture is now dope, good work. What ever happened with Ben's car. I have seen it once since Colin attempted to buy it.
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

Originally posted by ADOPEWITASCOPE View Post
          Yeah we for sure need to do that though I'd like to see more e30's than subarus at the fall colors drive.... But we all know that's irrational
          thats how i feel about b5's, look at all the evos from the meet though, 3 evos and like 5 subbys. its you, matt e28, merc kid and me with euros.
          1 audi 1 merc 3 bmws

this is us vs the rest haha
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Do it! It would be such a bast!

Oh, he has tried to sell it off and on since then and now wants to keep it so his mind is in the right place again ha. But i think he wants to get a vw for a DD now or something.

Have you gotten your new car yet?
            - 1990 325is

Comment

Well hit me up about this fall colors drive so I know what's going on.
              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Do it! It would be such a bast!

Oh, he has tried to sell it off and on since then and now wants to keep it so his mind is in the right place again ha. But i think he wants to get a vw for a DD now or something.

Have you gotten your new car yet?
                No I pick it up in a few days whenever it will work out, but the guy was super nice and he even said him and his wife were cheering for me to win the bid lol. So I will get it sometime next week and I'll head up to Mines to show you!
                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Yeah dude its sad haha but that's what makes them better its the originality
                  - 1990 325is

Comment

i dont think we've set a solid date yet... and we are all going to euroharvest on october 6 you should come down for that asvwell
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

What's euroharvest?
                      1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Can't wait to see it. it's something through the racing club at Mines but I'm sure you guys could come we are just gonna drive up through the mountains, not sure of the route or date yet.

We will just say it will make you rethink on what to spend your money on. haha all finances focused to your car.
                        - 1990 325is

Comment

Can't wait to see it. it's something through the racing club at Mines but I'm sure you guys could come we are just gonna drive up through the mountains, not sure of the route or date yet.

We will just say it will make you rethink on what to spend your money on. haha all finances focused to your car.
                          That sounds bad considering I already want to get new tires for the damn thing.
                          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

What's euroharvest?
                            http://www.euroberge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/EuroHarvest_poster_web.png It's time to get together and celebrate the cooler season with the Great EuroHarvest. This is a GTG for all European automotive enthusiasts, so come on out no matter what you drive! It is in the evening to avoid the killer sun, and at a location we have never had a meet at. Don't worry, it is low friendly! Just like last time, food trucks have been invited to join as well. LostCoffee, PinkTank, and Coaches

my a4 and chris's e30 (im lower haha)

Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
                            <<Flickr>>

Comment

That sounds bad considering I already want to get new tires for the damn thing.
                              Welcome to the addiction
                              - 1990 325is

Comment

Welcome to the addiction
                                FML:loco:
                                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Working...