Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. Senior Design, Manufacturing, Measurements, FEA, Anatomy and Physiology, and Sustainable Energy. 17 credits of FML.

I thought you were just doing Senior Lab? Isn't that just Measurements + more pain and suffering?
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah, senior lab is just a more lame measurements. Which I didn't think could be possible.

That is one rough semester. There is only one section of sustainable energy I think....you better get used to my school bitching :)

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
        What are you taking? I thought you were done!

Senior yearx2 is looking like I might not be able to work during the semester. Very inconvenient class scheduling.
        Yea same here minus the senior year x2 this will be my first round with senior year and hopefully my only one.

Ohh and I'm totally down to help with a s52 or lsx subie swap. lol
        89 325i (Sold)
        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
          Yeah, senior lab is just a more lame measurements. Which I didn't think could be possible.

That is one rough semester. There is only one section of sustainable energy I think....you better get used to my school bitching :)
          Hahaha oh trust me, you won't be the only one bitching.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
            Yea same here minus the senior year x2 this will be my first round with senior year and hopefully my only one.

Ohh and I'm totally down to help with a s52 or lsx subie swap. lol
            Well, it'd be senior year x1 if I hadn't done the BMW thing, but that pushed me back. Still only my fourth year of classes, yet I'm a super duper senior.

Nah, H6 goes in the scoob, LSx goes in the M3. After I rob a bank and make bajillions.

I should buy another BD and put an LSx in that though. Need to build some wild Legacies instead of oh yay another impreza.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Just hope for a good senior design group. That will run your life for the next year.

*edit* - oh snap, 1000 replies to the thread....

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                Just hope for a good senior design group. That will run your life for the next year.
                you don't get to choose?
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

you don't get to choose?
                  You fill out your interests, project choices, resume, and they pick. You also apply for the project with the company as a bid proposal. Needless to say, getting the mars rover project with Lockheed and a BALLER group was damn near the most luck I have ever had.

Comment

ficken mein scheiss leben, ich hasse 90 prozent der ganze klasse.

Hopefully I'll either get a good group or enough idiots to let me do it all. Shit shit shit shit shit
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I can help with German if you need, but pass/fail is stupid easy for those classes. Just stay awake more often than not and you'll be good.
                      I thought you'z wuz gonna be helperin me with me Jerman?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                      Originally posted by DTM190
                      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Check this out.. was at auto sport werks
                        [ATTACH]31807[/ATTACH]
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

Comment

sorry ignore the first picture... haha
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

lol at first pic.... and that dude was at the BMW HPR event.... Second day. He also went to one of the Wing nights a while back.... I wanna say his name was Eric but I'm prolly wrong... I'm bad with names. FrankenE30 I think BUILT the car?.... and this guy bought it... I could be wrong again... But yeah, it's a cool car.... Immaculate e30m3 interior

Oh and it's a swap car on 5 lugs

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

also...
                              My car needs more boosts so that I can make the PSI's go PSHHHHH when I change gears... I'll also be installing a Vuvuzela to go BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                                lol at first pic.... and that dude was at the BMW HPR event.... Second day. He also went to one of the Wing nights a while back.... I wanna say his name was Eric but I'm prolly wrong... I'm bad with names. FrankenE30 I think BUILT the car?.... and this guy bought it... I could be wrong again... But yeah, it's a cool car.... Immaculate e30m3 interior

Oh and it's a swap car on 5 lugs

Yeah I was like .... fffffuuuuu.... but interior looked real clean wish i had seen the engine bay.
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X