This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
    I want a fair price, not $300 shipped. ;)
    well you still haven't told me what you have, and what your asking price is. And I won't be asking you to ship anything.

Comment

Originally posted by oldmann View Post
      Upullandpay in Aurora has an 87 325 with the bumper-spoiler your looking for, rear bumper was mint also, it was there Tue. afternoon.
      Thanks man I'll take a look today!

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        It looks like UUC can be good for something.

http://store.uucmotorwerks.com/share...t=products.asp

$336 and free shipping on D-force wheels. Awesome wheels for the street, and even more awesome winter wheels ;)
        Dam, that's cheap. I was looking at D-Force's over TMS's for winter wheels.
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Cirque of the Towers, WY. I highly recommend it. The road into Big Sandy is not for those with sport suspensions. If it's earlier then July bring a gallon of bug spray.

The last part of our Wyoming trip would be spent in the Wind River Range.  I've been flying over the "Winds" for the better part of ten ye...
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
            Dam, that's cheap. I was looking at D-Force's over TMS's for winter wheels.
            Do it! I run 195/60r15 winter tires and it works great and looks better then most other options for the price. It's a nice, light, setup that will make you hate heavy wheels when you put your summer wheels back on.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Scored big on ebay today, I stole this from the guy. I'm a sucker for silly electronics.

Last edited by conway; 09-27-2012, 03:58 PM.
              Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Cirque of the Towers, WY. I highly recommend it. The road into Big Sandy is not for those with sport suspensions. If it's earlier then July bring a gallon of bug spray.

http://cloudbaseimaging.blogspot.com...of-towers.html
                dude, do you have a day job?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  dude, do you have a day job?
                  I think you missed the few times Alex came out to HPR with his uniform and then went to work after the track day. Living the good life, he is.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                    I think you missed the few times Alex came out to HPR with his uniform and then went to work after the track day. Living the good life, he is.
                    what uniform? I don't know much about Alex, only that he continually posts pictures and stories of adventures of epic magnitude, far too often for someone who works for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                      Scored big on ebay today, I stole this from the guy. I'm a sucker for silly electronics.

Ooh, that's neat!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                        what uniform? I don't know much about Alex, only that he continually posts pictures and stories of adventures of epic magnitude, far too often for someone who works for a living.
                        AGREED! But keep it up!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

I work in high speed aluminum tubing. I would venture to say I work more than most 9-5er's, but am efficient in cramming fun into the blocks of days off I get.

David, that day was epic. I was up for 24 hours.

I retired from racing mountain bikes on the side a few years ago. My other interests include racing hang gliders, farting, cats, and British Cars.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Block days off is key to living. That's what I hate about my 5 day a week 40 hour BS. Sure, it really isn't *that* much work but only have two full days off every single week is really limiting. My wife works a lot, lot, more then me in terms of hours. But she has every other Friday off which is a huge bonus.

I am going to try to work at the new patent office when it's up and running. 4-10 schedule ftw.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

My other interests include farting
                              you too, eh? We'll have to swap fart stories sometime!

Comment

I have so many. It would take days. A man shat in a urinal next to me a few months ago, that's my best at the moment.
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X