Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear can go down .5in and needs to but the front cant go lower till the fronts get rolled
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      It is an audi, they look alright slammed. Do eet!
      Mark the calendars!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Audi oil pans break just as well as E30 pans.
        Chris
        97 M3
        01 325
        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

yup luckily it sits slightly above the subframe, so my skid plate and subframe are taking all the hits
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
            yup luckily it sits slightly above the subframe, so my skid plate and subframe are taking all the hits
            Panzer :hitler:

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

It was like this for a week.. and was barely drivable. id tuck all the tire and part of the wheel on the 17s hahah

Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

Comparison..

<<Flickr>>

Comment

Really when was this??! if it was after 5ish i was out driving around looking for some spots to take pictures..

ALSO, does any one know who drives the red e30 m3 in golden i saw it this morning around 740am.
                It was like 5:45ish. You were turning left on 93 from the road across Lookout Mountain Road.

I bet that was Ian. If you think his M3 is nice, you should see his other E30. Drooooooooool!
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

hmm didnt notice you were you in the e30? The e30 was pretty clean, whats his other e30 look like?
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    Mark the calendars!
                    The end is nigh!
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

It was like this for a week.. and was barely drivable. id tuck all the tire and part of the wheel on the 17s hahah
                      You know you wanna put it back like that.

Comment

Remember how low it was we could barely get a low pro jack under. As it is now it can barely get on a lift
                        <<Flickr>>

Comment

hmm didnt notice you were you in the e30? The e30 was pretty clean, whats his other e30 look like?
                          I was, with a ginormous hang glider on the roof. His E30 is the 2nd nicest one I've ever seen. There are pics buried in the mountain section from a meet we did with Adam and Brad in the fall of 2010.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

89 325i (Sold)
                            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Thats 1-1.5in lower than my current set up and Lambo and 325ix want me to lower it back down to that height
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post

Lazy College Senior is an advice animal image macro series featuring a young man with short disheveled brown hair drinking a pint of beer. The images are t

Comment

Working...
                                X