• Show
Clear All

to each is own is dang right!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      to each is own is dang right!!

That's taking it a bit far ;)

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

As far as i'm concerned there is very little connection between the Audi that made the quattro and the Audi of today.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
          As far as i'm concerned there is very little connection between the Audi that made the quattro and the Audi of today.
          Agreed.

Damnit, Nathan...now I want a B5...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Comment

do it! you can find them pretty cheap, im trying to convince chris to get one haha
                1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                  do it! you can find them pretty cheap, im trying to convince chris to get one haha
                  Remind me again, how much money have you poured into yours?

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                    That is a racecar, and the antithesis to everything the stance movement is about. Four foot ride height, narrow wheels with WIDE tires. It was made to go sideways through Finland at 150mph on any terrain, not get mad props in parking lots from skinny jean hipsters with sideways flat brim monster caps and big DSLRs their parents bought them.

If only it could see what has been done to its progeny, and the abandonment of everything that made Audis cool...
                    i would give it props if it was parked in a parking lot... i dont wear skinny jeans, but do wear flat brim caps either forward or backward (usually nike ones not monster), and i bought my on dslr
                    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                      Remind me again, how much money have you poured into yours?

hahaha
                      more than the car cost me....:-?
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

i would give it props if it was parked in a parking lot... i dont wear skinny jeans, but do wear flat brim caps either forward or backward (usually nike ones not monster), and i bought my on dslr
                        If you haven't noticed already, everyone in the mountain section is kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          If you haven't noticed already, everyone in the mountain section is kind of a douche
                          haha the few ive met are pretty cool.
                          <<Flickr>>

Comment

haha the few ive met are pretty cool.
                            Correction: we're all douchebags on r3v.

Comment

Haha is that a requirement to join
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

It would be boring if we all agreed on everything.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X