Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, last time I did it we went for the week after new years, then after the six days I met up with a buddy and used my copper 4-pack. 10 days of solid skiing, then school....man was that an awesome week.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

So....r3v ski day?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

YES.

When? Still haven't figured out when I'll be back. I'm potentially getting paid to play with an orchestra here right before christmas, so I haven't decided when I get back yet.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          YES.

When? Still haven't figured out when I'll be back. I'm potentially getting paid to play with an orchestra here right before christmas, so I haven't decided when I get back yet.
          That sounds fun.

For skiing...whenever. I have a pass to copper/WP with days at steamboat. December 22 - Jan 3 I don't work.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

It is, I played 1812 and a couple other pieces with them earlier this month and it was a lot of fun.

I'm thinking of getting either a WP or Copper 4-pack, maaaaaaaybe a pass if I don't stay for this extra concert schedule.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I am definitely down for a R3V riding day! None of that two board stuff for me.

Comment

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Hahaha, I have nothing against skiing, I just like snowboarding better.

Comment

haha. I tried snowboarding for a day. 8hrs later, was able to go down the bunny hill turning right and facing the mountain. Couldn't figure out the other edge and direction, fell into the chairlift a couple times, and said screw it. I don't dislike it, I just can't do it, so I'll stick to being a damn fool skier.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

It took me a good two years before I could make it down more than one run without falling. It definitely takes longer than skiing.

Comment

More Helicopters and RC. A real helicopter rescues an RC out of a tree.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                          More Helicopters and RC. A real helicopter rescues an RC out of a tree.

http://youtu.be/ffEYqGGYXRk
                          Posted two pages back.
                          Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Oh shit. That one wouldn't load when I tried to watch in on my phone. Sorry. I've needed those guys a few times.

Got two more flights on my mini 3D collective pitch RC heli today. I'm getting better. Want to fly a real helicopter so bad!
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

The 3D ones are fun, I used to be into them for a while. They are freaking money pits though.
                              Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                haha. I tried snowboarding for a day. 8hrs later, was able to go down the bunny hill turning right and facing the mountain. Couldn't figure out the other edge and direction, fell into the chairlift a couple times, and said screw it. I don't dislike it, I just can't do it, so I'll stick to being a damn fool skier.
                                lol!!... same thing happened to me..:hitler:
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X