Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if you like E30's more then E36's you are not educated?

Interesting.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by L-ucky-S-ix View Post
      Don't worry. High school graduation will yield plenty of *new* achievements to be unlocked within your brain. Being nurtured by XBOX will cloud your mind like that. Until then I think your "emotional opinion" is in a developmental stage.
      Here you go: http://www.f30post.com/forums/

It's obvious you need a new, more current place to hangout than here with us ass-backwards, undeveloped, neanderthal fools ;)

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

so leather vaders are no good?

Comment

I really want a set of cloth vaders if I get another e36. Leather ones arent bad, but cloth is better/rarer.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Thanks for the advice cloud, i definitely want to get a different set of wheels im pretty sure the seller still has a set of baskets he is giving me not sure. As for the suspension i am in the process of ordering the bilstein hds for the ix and think i am just going to keep the stock springs so i do not lose ground clearance otherwise i would really like the h&r sports for the car, they only lower it to the height of a regular 325. Any complaints with that height in the snow?

As for seats i just found some cloth sports from hypere30 that i am going to be buying tomorrow. Anyone know of a place in denver area to get them reupholstered in black? But thank you very much for the offer been weary of driving it without seatbelts plus the audi seats are not securely fixed to the floor.

Finally here are some pics!

Overall in great condition, i do need a new right fender because of the dent and a silver dollar sized area of surface rust. I was very surprised as to how clean the engine compartment was and to find out the engine only has 80k on it made me very happy.

edit: the links to the pics didnt show up let me try again

Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Last edited by Pabst-90IX; 12-20-2012, 12:55 PM. Reason: pics

Comment

pics dont work, what seats did adam sell you?
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

hmm i guess i dont know how to upload pics. I havent bought them yet plan on making it down to denver tomorrow to buy the blue cloth sports he listed a few months ago

Comment

Isc
                  Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  I had an E36 M3 back when lucksix was still begging mommy for triskuits that had leather vaders, and I hated them! They didn't have very good support, you slid all over the place in a corner, and there was just something wrong with the lower back area. For some reason, those huricane vaders didn't have any of those problems at all.

I wanted to swap out the trim too, but some guy offered me $2k more than I paid for the car, and the coupe didn't work well with the baby seat, so I couldn't refuse! I figured I could make about $5k off the car by swapping all the parts out and selling them to americans, but he paid me more than that, then crashed it a few months later.

this guy :weak:
                  I haz this seats on my e36m... to add to the discussion, i love my e36 but love the e30's more!
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

hope they uploaded this time
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20121220_122406.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	7148819

Name:	20121220_122420.jpg
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	7148820

Name:	20121220_122432.jpg
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	7148821

Name:	20121220_122458.jpg
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	7148822

Name:	20121220_123109.jpg
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	7148824

Comment

Honestly, I like the wheels.

Comment

Ya i mean they arent bad and after seeing them in the pics they are starting to grow on me ha. How much of an impact on the ride quality can they really have? Plus im hopefully getting a set of the basket weaves from the seller later on today

Comment

isn't that car 2WD or did it get fixed, either way it looks nice

Comment

Originally posted by Pabst-90IX View Post
                            Ya i mean they arent bad and after seeing them in the pics they are starting to grow on me ha. How much of an impact on the ride quality can they really have? Plus im hopefully getting a set of the basket weaves from the seller later on today
                            Larger and heavier wheels have a big impact on ride quality.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

lol just saw the previous conversation with lucky six makes for some great reading why are you even on an E30 forum?

Comment

I just got the e36 drivers sear done at Mr. Sid's fine auto Upholstry. He's in the back of Denver Suzuki. He did a great job and was reasonable.
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X