Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmmmmmm, prolly Bimmerworld for bushings, shocks, anything regular or aftermarket-maintenance.... I dunno.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Bimmerworld sells good stuff, Turner also. Do you want upgraded stiffer ones or just OEM? If it's a street car I'd honestly just do OEM, it's cheap. Dunno if the diameters will work though.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Good seeing everyone at the AutoX today. Had a blast and improved my driving a fair amount. :D

Comment

Was a good time, what was your fastest time Roland?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

so whats the deal with this timing belt party? i just did mine+headgasket so it should be a breeze...

oh and who is gonna be there tomorrow? i took out my carpet tonight, still gonna roll the dirty thirty
            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I'm not sure about tomorrow. It's still up in the air.... As for timing belt party, I just did my taxes and I'm getting more than I thought. It's gonna pay for my budget audio upgrade, then either my new Glock, or a ton of maintenance stuff for the car.

Comment

I should be at the GTG around 1:30

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

i'll be rolling with no carpet+interior besides seats lol.
                  1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                  1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                  1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                  1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                  1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                  I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

So it got coldish at the meet but cool seen some familiar faces there. I have some pics I'll post later today, some beautiful cars there today. There was an 325is black I didn't get to meet the owner real clean.
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                    " enjoy the show "

Comment

I see now it was blev.... where were you man?
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

I walked past your car a few times, I couldn't seem to find anyone. I talked to "325ix" for a bit. Whoever had the E30 with the engine inside the car....very sweet! Maybe next time we all will be more organized so we can meet everyone.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          I walked past your car a few times, I couldn't seem to find anyone. I talked to "325ix" for a bit. Whoever had the E30 with the engine inside the car....very sweet! Maybe next time we all will be more organized so we can meet everyone.

ha I saw some guys around it I hung out with zombie and 325ix forgot his name I am good at that.... I would've been earlier but damn crash on I-25 slowed me down but sir your car is sweet looking and clean:up:
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

there was someone with an engine in their passenger seat?!

what kind of maniac would do that?!?! :shock:...........................
                            Originally posted by stoliver54
                            Aw, balls.
                            FS: assault gear....
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

u?

Comment

:nice:

It was pretty funny watching from a distance as people made the rounds.
                                "Damn, this car is beat to hell.....wait.....what's that in the car....... ANOTHER ENGINE?!"

edit: perhaps we should set a pre-GTG e30 meeting area, and then caravan?
                                Last edited by ZombiE30; 01-31-2010, 09:37 PM. Reason: not done yet
                                Originally posted by stoliver54
                                Aw, balls.
                                FS: assault gear....
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Working...
                                X