Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I now have access to all sorts of equipment, 50 ton press, sand blasting cabinet, powder coating equipment, tire machine, cnc machine, full metal work shop, mig, and tig welders, etc. Let me know If I can help you guys with anything.
    Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
      I now have access to all sorts of equipment, 50 ton press, sand blasting cabinet, powder coating equipment, tire machine, cnc machine, full metal work shop, mig, and tig welders, etc. Let me know If I can help you guys with anything.
      well done dude, well done.

Comment

That sounds like fun!
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I could use some 5-Lug hubs and maybe a 24v M20 head ;)

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

For fucks sake, stop snowing! I've got 18-24" in the yard now, and the piles along the driveway are 4' tall.
            Chris
            97 M3
            01 325
            Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Yeah we're nearly completely snowed in. My driveshaft is supposed to be here today, so we shall see if its really rain or shine that they'll deliver haha

I'm loving all this snow. I wish it had done this months ago and many times, but this is cool too I guess.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                My driveshaft is supposed to be here today
                'bout fricken time! :hitler:

Comment

I know right

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                    I know right
                    install it yet?

Comment

Haven't even opened the box ye lol.

Comment

Hey so I had my car warming up tuesday morning after the snow as i brushed it off and what not. Then I drove maybe 4 or 5 minutes to school and then I sat in line to get into the parking lot for a moment (Pomona's parking lot entrance sucks) then I noticed the temp gauge got a huge boner and was almost near the red. When I got to my parking spot I shut it off and popped the hood and no coolant was leaking or any fluids. But several months back I did put in a new thermostat because the one the OP had in the car was stuck open. Has anyone else had problems with their thermostats going bad quickly? And if I do pull the thermostat and it's stuck could I make it open up again and work correctly? If not a friend told me to drill a hole straight through it, has anyone done something of the sort? Because it running cold is a hell of a lot better of it running hot.

I might put this on General Discussion, but they're usually ass clowns about stuff like this.
                        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                        BMW

Comment

how old is your water pump?

Comment

The PO said it was done recently. I've had the car for about 9 months. Well it just went to a whole other level. I had it started just 20 minutes ago and was let it idle and watching the resivoir to see if it was going to pop open and it got pretty hot, between the half mark and the third mark towards hot, then it would cool off to behind half or so. Then I was drove it up the street to put it on a slant and open the bleed valve on the thermostat housing but before I got there it got almost to the red again so I shut it off and now it won't start. It makes a god awful noise and the tachometer jumped around for some reason. I'll see if I can post a video of the sound it makes.
                            1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                            BMW

Comment

killed it from all those one wheel burn outs
                              1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                              2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

time for a 24v swap

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X