Clear All

I'm so fucked.
    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
    BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
      I'm so fucked.
      figure it out? Its ok you can take chris's motor tell him to hurry up on the swap.
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
        I'm so fucked.
        If you want to sell it, let me know. I'll come put cash in your hand and tow away your problems.

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
          figure it out? Its ok you can take chris's motor tell him to hurry up on the swap.
          Yeah, an M20 - M20 swap isn't hard at all.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Id say M30 swap time! or maybe head gasket time
            Last edited by ltz Viper; 04-18-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I would never sell her in a million years. Id rather lose a limb. But good news! I have some good friends and we pushed and pulled and she's in my garage!
              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Do work, son.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  Do work, son.
                  Oh the neighbors were entertained because we had 4 foot tow straps on the front of the e30 and on where the safety chains go to the receiver hitch on my moms Acura MDX. First time that car has ever been useful for its size.
                  1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

In the spirit of borked E30's... Rob, remember this?

Comment

i remember that car!!
                      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Testing out the Photocopter on Jonny V's awesome new IX.

He picked up that salvage title IX sedan in Castle Rock a couple weeks ago. It's one of the cleanest IX's I've seen. I love the sedan lines. It pulls super strong too.

This was for practice filming a moving object. I oversped him after going vertical towards the end. Then I was in pretty tight behind him, but backed off because I got scared of flying into the tree. I'll get better with practice. I'm still searching for a Canon T3i body so I can shoot through real glass.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

^ That is SO COOL!

Comment

Looks like the dirt road right off of Marshall road by your house. I'm guilty of terrorizing that neighborhood.

Comment

I want that ix!!!
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

What a difference a week makes.

Before:

After:

Sorry, the pics were taken with a late model toaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X