This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
    Id love to take it to the track! gonna start small with auto x and work up to HPR, really wanted to do it with my 87'

lol audi ownership, my friend with his B5 S4 just dumps money into it and something will still break:hitler: but when it does work...
    Next one is aug 20th!
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Shouldn't have bought an Audi.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
        Shouldn't have bought an Audi.
        meh. theyre fun when they run.
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
          Shouldn't have sold the E30.
          ftfy

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            ftfy
            yea yea i know ill get in another one eventually but ill buy one with all work done already...
            whats the plan for Saturday??
            1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
            <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
              yea yea i know ill get in another one eventually but ill buy one with all work done already...
              Buy my vert!...
              sigpic
              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
              " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                Buy my vert!...
                the red one from HSN? haha eventually being in a few years when i graduate.
                <<Flickr>>

Comment

the red one from HSN? haha eventually being in a few years when i graduate.
                  Yes sir, I will be getting the seats done soon
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

I dunno... check out DATR for a bit since it's basically right down the road. But I need to get my car fixed first....

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                      I dunno... check out DATR for a bit since it's basically right down the road. But I need to get my car fixed first....
                      are you parking in the show 12-4
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

are you parking in the show 12-4
                        Wasn't planning on it. You parking in the show?

Comment

Depends on which car I bring..And if in rockings lms or not
                          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Well shit son, if you enter I will. Just means I'd have to wash my car on Friday haha...

Comment

Haha I'll let you know as soon as I hear about the S. if not I'll go take pics and stuff for a couple hrs.
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Just saw a super clean black 2dr w/ a roof rack S on Wadsworth in Arvada. I geeked hard. We are going to sign on our house right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X