Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one have a 413 red label they can part with?
    Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

It def. isnt a looker,but I think I can bring it back. That is the plan anyway. Yes, I know the color is terrible. The interior will be swapped to all black.

Comment

I've been wanting a vert more and more lately...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          I've been wanting a vert more and more lately...
          you know where to get one...
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

So I just moved out to Grand Junction for college, anyone in here live Junction?
            1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
            BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
              So I just moved out to Grand Junction for college, anyone in here live Junction?
              doubt it. no one lives on this side of the mountains. ive been in basalt 3 weeks and havent seen any lowered cars what so ever.
              1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
              2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                doubt it. no one lives on this side of the mountains. ive been in basalt 3 weeks and havent seen any lowered cars what so ever.
                hmmmm

I like the vert most are projects anyways, E30s are fun to work on imo

Comment

There's probably a very good reason...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Hey can anyone suggest a good place to get a smoke test
                    Or is that a stupid question and will every garage let me watch a smoke test done?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty325ix View Post
                      Hey can anyone suggest a good place to get a smoke test
                      Or is that a stupid question and will every garage let me watch a smoke test done?
                      There are plenty of ways to make cheap diy smoke machines, search google or youtube. Propane works well for chasing vacuum leaks.
                      Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

this is true. not an e30 in sight. probably because the rich/poor gap is so huge...:wavey to a fellow basalt-er!

i've considered shipping my s52e30 out but might just sell it since there is no enthusiast crowd here in basalt :(
                        Check out my quintet at FourzahMusic

Comment

Originally posted by therichsta View Post
                          this is true. not an e30 in sight. probably because the rich/poor gap is so huge...:wavey to a fellow basalt-er!

i've considered shipping my s52e30 out but might just sell it since there is no enthusiast crowd here in basalt :(
                          who cares about the crowd? you didn't buy the car for them....

or did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                            who cares about the crowd? you didn't buy the car for them....

or did you?
                            ;D nah i didn't buy the car for the crowd but it's nice to wrench with friends/meet up/cruise.

i also haven't got a garage, am too OCD to store her outside, and my landlord does not plow my dirt drive way in the winter time. excuses excuses i know.
                            Check out my quintet at FourzahMusic

Comment

Comment

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X