X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Digital MyBook, 1TB is ~$100.

Do work, son.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-384-_-Product
      89 325i (Sold)
      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

^^ unless your laptop has an eSATA -out port, you should not buy that drive.

You want USB2.0 output, which is the MyBook.

USB3.0 version, which your laptop doesn't have. Might be worth it for future proofing.

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I was giving him an example of price and where to find them. Thanks for the clarification David.
          89 325i (Sold)
          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
            I was giving him an example of price and where to find them. Thanks for the clarification David.
            :up:
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Thanks guys, I know all about Newegg and was looking last night, (this all started when I watched that CSL vid on your AIM clark). Now it just reminded me that I'm pissed cause I lost a ton of music, and shows, and Top Gear. But when it comes to hardware, I dunno what I'm looking at. Not really smart with computers.

and is 1TB enough? I saw a 2TB drive for like $119

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I highly doubt that you will be able to fill up 2 TBs.
                89 325i (Sold)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

1TB you mean?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

If you have/get/rip/whatever a lot of HD movies, then yes, you can fill up 1TB pretty easy. If it is just music and some shows then 1TB is fine.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

It's just music and top gear, maybe some other stuff, but mostly music and top gear.

Comment

1TB is plenty then. You could probably do with less, but with the price of 1TB drives these days just go with that so you have extra space.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Yup Clark found me a sweet deal on a 1TB external. $70 shipped, free 3 day shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                            Yup Clark found me a sweet deal on a 1TB external. $70 shipped, free 3 day shipping.
                            I need one of those for music and tv shows!

Comment

Promo code ends today, so you'll have to order it now.

Comment

bet no one has seen this super clean baby??
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X