Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, I think that is early model only, lets see if I can find out.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

If I split my wheels and tires, would anyone want the Dunlops? Not corded, still have enough rubber on them for daily driving or a hard day at HPR, or several several autocross runs... 235/40-17

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I really want that valence. Mine is bent and I have no lip.

Comment

Get it! It's a steal. If you want to contact him I can pick it up tomorrow if you can't get to littleton anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            someone score this! pretty rare! http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2013592315.html
            Yeah I saw it.. was thinking of picking it up!!

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
            If I split my wheels and tires, would anyone want the Dunlops? Not corded, still have enough rubber on them for daily driving or a hard day at HPR, or several several autocross runs... 235/40-17
            how much??
            sigpic
            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
            " enjoy the show "

Comment

Not sure, David texted me but hasn't responded... I dunno what used tires are worth... They're in fine shape still for some racing... They're not new by any means, and have some wear on the inside (which can be remedied if they're mounted the opposite they are now, so the inside becomes the outside)... They're just shy of the wear bars if I remember, which is some time on the road, or a track day or two, or several autocrosses.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

probably like $50~$75 at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  Not sure, David texted me but hasn't responded... I dunno what used tires are worth... They're in fine shape still for some racing... They're not new by any means, and have some wear on the inside (which can be remedied if they're mounted the opposite they are now, so the inside becomes the outside)... They're just shy of the wear bars if I remember, which is some time on the road, or a track day or two, or several autocrosses.
                  send me a picture tomorrow thru phone..

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                  probably like $50~$75 at most.
                  this!!
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

Just emailed about valence. I would love it, even if it's for an early model I may try and make it fit.

Comment

I bought it! Gonna go get it saturday.

Comment

lol I saw sitting in class today looking through my email and I saw the link and I was thinking, "Littleton? Kinda far for just a front bumper that's zip tied together. Maybe 325ix will get it since he's the closest..."

Comment

Yep, I just decided that it was cheap and I would get it to see how it worked. It's mostly the right color and I hate my volvo lip.

Comment

Shake and Bake

Comment

Awesome job getting the bumper! I thought you had a metal bumper car?

Comment

I have an 88. So it's got the the big bumpers but it's gotta late model body.

Comment

Working...
                                X