Before you sell that 325i can I take a ride in it? I am not sure if I want a 4.10 diff or not, it should give me a good idea of what it's like.
And about the 318is.....that is wwwaaayyyy too tempting.
Anyone selling a e30 in CO?
Collapse
X
-
Mine's been up for sale for a while now. 89 325i, plastic bumpers, modest performance parts, very fun. I suppose I might as well make it more known.
Post-Detailing pictures (cross posted from Bishop's thread) I'm not super happy with the pictures, the car looks a million times better in person, I just suck as a photographer. That, and overcast weather doesn't give the best lighting, so take that for what it's worth.
The car is a 89 325i with 261k on it. I'm owner number 7 or 8, the car has over 50k of track miles/hard use before I got it, and has the original outside-weathered paint. Which is why the transformation is all the more impressive.
Anyway, on to the pics! Thanks are to Ben again for an amazing job. Pay close attention to the quality of the reflections on the paint....the car is like a deep mirror.



This one looks weird because I was playing with the polarizer. I kinda like how it came out though!

And finally, the money shot: the hood.

More details and pics:



Mods/Details:
-1989 325i
-261k miles, most track
-5 speed (naturally)
-Black leather on tan
-OMP Driver Seat
-Schroth Rallye4 ASM harnesses (for DE and Autocross mostly, but DOT legal and Safe)
-Custom Dinan Motorsport chip
-Dinan intake with M30 AFM
-Rebuilt head with <30k
-Z4 short shifter
-Eibach Pro-Kit springs and sways on Bilstein HDs
-Falken RT-615s on stock bottlecaps
-4.10 LSD from an E30 M3 (awesome!)
-rear seat/passenger delete
-Offset E30 M3 CAB
-SS Lines, Hawk HP+ pads, stock rotors (amazing braking power)
-straight pipes to some Borla muffler
-and more I can't think of off the top of my head.
I'm asking $3500. She's a beaut! PM me if interested.Leave a comment:
-
dude. why would you want an american or Japanese car?? come on.....
BTW I have a car for you my friend, I will be selling my 1991 Alpine White 318is, that's right, ladies and gents, its official!
I just bought another 1991 318is just now, its black, less miles, etc, and I will be swapping all performance parts from my Alpine to my new Schwartz E30 and selling the Alpine.
It should look like this once its back to stock:
here's the bad side:
I'm thinking like $1200 for an awesome R3V member, and this will be quite soon, like maybe next week.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks guys. Im looking online and its either an e30, a supra, or a 5.0 mustang. Im just looking to see whats the best deal i can getLeave a comment:
-
There was a nice one on CL a few weeks ago, not sure if it is still up or not.Leave a comment:
-
check CL daily, and cruise through the FS section here, as well as on E30tech.com.
There is one sitting on the side of the road in Longmont, its black, 4 door, MINT condition, late model, but its automatic. I think they want something stupid like $3900 for it.Leave a comment:
-
Anyone selling a e30 in CO?
I'm looking for a two door e30 5speed with plastic bumpers. I'm looking to buy one in the upcoming weeks and wondering if any of you guys have seen anything worth giving a second look at?Tags: None

Leave a comment: