ohh come on was it that bad?
Anyone selling a e30 in CO?
Collapse
X
-
-
-
pm'd youdude. why would you want an american or Japanese car?? come on.....
BTW I have a car for you my friend, I will be selling my 1991 Alpine White 318is, that's right, ladies and gents, its official!
I just bought another 1991 318is just now, its black, less miles, etc, and I will be swapping all performance parts from my Alpine to my new Schwartz E30 and selling the Alpine.
It should look like this once its back to stock:
here's the bad side:
I'm thinking like $1200 for an awesome R3V member, and this will be quite soon, like maybe next week.Leave a comment:
-
this thread sure took a direction and went running with it.... I think the OP only posted twice in this entire thread.
Leave a comment:
-
-
My car is my DD, I am not sure if the 4.10 would get annoying or not. My only real concern is the high rpms at 60-70 vs the gained acceleration.Leave a comment:
-
no hating here!! just giving the OP a hard time. Im not a subie fan myself, but i have no reason to dislike them either...Leave a comment:
-
yup, 3.73. I've never driven a 3.73 car to be honest, but I love the added torque from the 4.10 for DD use, but for the Dick's Sporting goods autocrosses it isn't the best ratio. A 3.91 lsd from iirc an auto might work well.
Yup. I heart my Subaru. It's getting the equivalent of an S50 swap here soon.....Leave a comment:
-
What are your uses? I bought the 4.10 LSD thinking it would be awesome.... I'm wanting to trade for a 3.73 LSD now (correct ratio David? I don't remember)
Ah let's not hate on the Japanese stuff. Me and David are both Subaru lovers. I had 2 before stepping into the BMW realm ;)
Finally sold the m3? Congrats.
I'm late to the party, but oh well.
Sam: You stopped by that car? It's been sitting there for a while, but I've never bothered stopping to look. It does look mint, but that price for an auto, no dice.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-

Leave a comment: