X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCCA Solo Summer Series Event #2

April 17th!

Who is going? I just registered.

Ben, I am running SM because I have no rear seat.

People are still making these damn threads? Looks like I started something else that's catching on.... I'll be there, since I passed on the Springs.

No rear seat is a crap excuse lol, put it back in?..

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

No rear seat isn't an excuse for anything. I just have no rear seat because its heavy and I am lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
        People are still making these damn threads?
        I guess I am.... ;)

Comment

I agree the rear seat is heavy and I'm lazy. I'm leaving mine out... my argument in case I get protested is the sub box and amp balance it out lol...

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Im also not really worried about being competetive in my class. At the moment I am in it for the seat time, and to shred my bushings and brakes some more so it will be a bigger relief to install new bushings/brakes when they finally arrive in the mail.

Comment

I'm in for the same reason. I don't care how I do, let alone if I get protested... Seat time FTW.... After SCCA PDX, I have a HUGE erection for HPR and track use.... So autocross is just fine tuning the corners, which I can hopefully apply on track

Comment

how are the lots theyre using these days? a few years back we were using mt. elbert at DIA and it was HUGE. certainly better than ppir, coors...

Comment

They're not HUGE, but they're in good shape. Worth a go at each location to decide for yourself.

Comment

PPIR is a little hard on tires, but on the larger side of things.

World Arena is pretty good on tires, and courses are about the same length as those at PPIR.

Dick's is on the short side of things, but easy on tires.

Eagle airport is super easy on tires.

We no longer run at DIA or coors.

Comment

Who wants to help me put my car back together so that I can actually run this one? lol Waiting on an alternator that should be here this afternoon.
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

^ yes. when?
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Was gonna attempt to wrangle the beast this afternoon/night with a break for a meeting that I have to attend on campus at 7.
                          89 325i (Sold)
                          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Im actually gonna end up not racing this time.... I was doing some soul-searching last night and I decided that i needed to utilize my weekend the best I could in dropping the subframe and getting the old bushings out.

I may make an appearance at the event though. I may bring my wife and daughter so they can see what its all about, although I am sure my daughter's only interest will be running around and trying to put tools and lug bolts in her mouth.

Comment

Working...
                            X