Nope. Wings are only cheaper if you don't get beer. I've ended up spending about the same amount either way.
Lawyer up!
Co's BMW = FAIL, SCR Performance = WIN!
Collapse
X
-
They don't do the $4 Paulaners anymore?... wtf... Wings would be the ideal route since it's cheaper, but Baker has better food...
Reverend is working me overLeave a comment:
-
Ya, I'm a bit broke as well. They don't do the $4 Paulaners anymore either. So annoying.Yeah I talked to him before he peaced out and he said he'd be without automotive fun stuff for a while, but school ftw.. Baker or wings also FTW.... Haven't done Baker in a while, and I'm low on funds.... unless u wanna go through with your phone call... We'll see though, we shall converse more on the matter.... Must now consult more of The Reverend
How was confessional?Leave a comment:
-
Yeah I talked to him before he peaced out and he said he'd be without automotive fun stuff for a while, but school ftw.. Baker or wings also FTW.... Haven't done Baker in a while, and I'm low on funds.... unless u wanna go through with your phone call... We'll see though, we shall converse more on the matter.... Must now consult more of The ReverendLeave a comment:
-
Will do. Baker tomorrow? Or wings? He's been away at school for all semester, kinda hasn't done anything car related for a looooooooooooooooooooong time.Leave a comment:
-
Gah, I haven't talked to Garret in forever. I think he hates me... /sad panda (no homo)
and Tire Source, it's meh... not worth typing, remind me in personLeave a comment:
-
Hmm, maybe I shouldn't do Tire Source. What'd they do?Mmmmmmmmmm I had a bad experience at Tire Source with the STi... So.... SCR :)
They don't have an alignment rig I'm aware of either, but they quoted me when I called em, but they were like $20 more than SCR, at least....
and where are you talking to Garret, AIM? I haven't talked to him in a long time
I've been texting Garrett.Leave a comment:
-
Mmmmmmmmmm I had a bad experience at Tire Source with the STi... So.... SCR :)
They don't have an alignment rig I'm aware of either, but they quoted me when I called em, but they were like $20 more than SCR, at least....
and where are you talking to Garret, AIM? I haven't talked to him in a long timeLeave a comment:
-
They're an option. After talking with Garrett the only other local people aside form BimmerHaus are Tire Source. SCR can corner weight the car too. Since I have pox on Bimmerhaus, SCR or Tire Source are my options.I suggested SCR and you said too far, now you're going? I feel hated and left out.. I'm gonna take my wheels and go play on the other side of the playground.
SCR is the only place I'd probably take my car for work I can't do myself... Their rates are good, and Chris does good work. If I had experience at Autosport, I'd comment
I Heart Autosport Werks, but they don't have an alignment rig I'm aware of. Need to call them.Leave a comment:
-
I suggested SCR and you said too far, now you're going? I feel hated and left out.. I'm gonna take my wheels and go play on the other side of the playground.
SCR is the only place I'd probably take my car for work I can't do myself... Their rates are good, and Chris does good work. If I had experience at Autosport, I'd commentLeave a comment:
-
-
Im actually going there right after work for a front toe alignment. (only alignable part on the E30) for like $60.
I trust them with my car.Leave a comment:
-
Well, as Sam and I discovered today, my M3 is in epic need of an alignment. corded star specs in 700mi is BAAAAAAAAAAAD. So, to prevent BimmerHaus from ever getting another dollar of mine, I'm heading up to SCR soon to get an alignment. Will post with results and reviews since I've never gone there before.Leave a comment:
-
ha ha yeah I am pretty sure you aren't a homo! and yeah i'll give you a shout.Leave a comment:
-
I ran into my own set of issues with CO's this morning... It's pointless to divulge since it's essentially my own fault, although I was told by certain other ... "people"... they'd have looked the other way... I have my own connection though and I'll be attending. Sam, I have a room if you still wanna hit me up... no homoLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: