Co's BMW = FAIL, SCR Performance = WIN!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    just font end toe alignment. It was $60.
    Weird. I remember paying $49 for a two wheel alignment there and $92 for a four wheel.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    What all did u get done with the alignment? Just the alignment? Or what, what all added up to $60
    just font end toe alignment. It was $60.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    What all did u get done with the alignment? Just the alignment? Or what, what all added up to $60

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    yes really.

    And I went there today, got my alignment, charged me $60, and checked off the last two items on my track inspection list for FREE. SCR is the best!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Sam, really?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Why would you do that? Now he's gonna know were all a bunch of half wit monkeys
    ha ha ha ha! he probably won't read it anyway, and in my defense, i DID email him this link before all the commotion started... ;) but that is the beauty of teh Mountain forum, isn't it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Why would you do that? Now he's gonna know were all a bunch of half wit monkeys

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I did email this thread to Mark Baer, the owner of SCR yesterday before all the David/Ben shenanigans started, just FYI.

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    Autosport installed the coilovers on my a4 - I think they align things next door at SVN Body.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    well how about that.
    Last edited by Bimmerman325i; 05-18-2010, 02:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    ZOMZ WHAT?!?!?!

    I concur, waaaaaaaaaay too loud.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied



    Boom roasted

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Yeah, live music ftw... but they usually play WAY too loud at Baker..... I GOT AN IDEA>>>!!!<!<!<!<!<! ZOMG REVEREND

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Lawyer up LOL... welcome to USA circa 20th century.. Fuck progress....



    I'd end up spending the same amount either way as well..... Wings is less food, so I fill with beer... Baker is a better atmosphere with better food which requires less beer
    Same here. I figure when I go out it'll be $20-$30. So as long as I don't do it all that often I'm fine. Baker's great early in the week when there isn't any live music.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Lawyer up LOL... welcome to USA circa 20th century.. Fuck progress....



    I'd end up spending the same amount either way as well..... Wings is less food, so I fill with beer... Baker is a better atmosphere with better food which requires less beer

    Leave a comment:

Working...