Co's BMW = FAIL, SCR Performance = WIN!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Franken30
    replied
    Man - I feel bad about your experience at Co's Sam. I didn't have any trouble - guess I was lucky. SCR has done minor work on my E36 - and they are reasonably priced which might be why they charge for tech inspections. Hope you don't run into any more difficulty - have fun at the track.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I too have nothing but good things to say about SCR from the little I've dealt with them. Chris is a good guy, and so is everyone else there really.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Just another ++ for them. When I was getting a bunch of labor quotes for random stuff they were a good 25% cheaper then other bmw shops around. I ended up doing most of the stuff by myself but I definitely would recommend people calling them first.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    SCR Performance in Loveland, CO, offers expert European car maintenance, street performance tuning, and motorsports services. Experience quality and passion for Audi, BMW, Subaru, Porsche.

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    wow. who/where are these people you're talkin about? might need to save their number!

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Yep, thats what I'm taakin aboot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    Find Lemfoerder, 1056001 Control Arm Bushing Kit; Front Lower Control Arm for Bracket Mount 31129061222 at discount prices in our extensive BMW auto parts catalog. AutohausAZ offers a large selection of Lemfoerder parts online. Each kit contains 2 bushings, 1 per side. 1 kit per car. Fits BMW M3. 1056001 31122226160 W0133-1609479


    those are what youre talking about right?

    good price, and local, thats a definite plus!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    yeah I suspect they must have the part stocked in the other (smaller) SCR Performance shop, and someone just has to drive it down.
    probably, the 95 e36 m3s use the same exact bushing and part, so they've got to have tons of them around.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Fair enough
    yeah I suspect they must have the part stocked in the other (smaller) SCR Performance shop, and someone just has to drive it down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Fair enough

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    1 hour shipping?
    Chris said he's have it in one hour, I have no reason to dis-believe him...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    1 hour shipping?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    started a topic Co's BMW = FAIL, SCR Performance = WIN!

    Co's BMW = FAIL, SCR Performance = WIN!

    So I went to Co's for my free track inspection. The tech failed me because of my power steering delete and bad front CABs. The tech said my steering rack would overheat and seize up, and blow seals etc. What BS!!!! How does a steering rack even generate heat at all??

    So I called Chris Mayfield at SCR Performance, he also said this reasoning was BS, and he said he would pass the PS delete no probrem. Win for Chris!

    Also, I need to get some front offset M3 CABs super fast and here is the break-down on who can get them:

    Co's: $49 for the pair, $11 freight charge, 3 days shipping.
    SCR: $40 for the pair, NO shipping charge, 1 HOUR shipping.

    Win again for SCR!
Working...