No announcement yet.

Cleaning out my basement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bishop, you need any m42 parts? how about e39 parts?

i'd love to transplant the e39 seats to the e30, but that would involve a lot of cutting LOL

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

I don't have the blinkers, and what seats? I'm down on $$, but my sport seats have seen better days...

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
        I don't have the blinkers, and what seats? I'm down on $$, but my sport seats have seen better days...
        do you have any seats in reasonable shape? i thought you said you had comfort seats laying around...

Comment

I have em, I meant what e39 seats? I dunno what the e39 came with, etc.... But yes, I have some comfort seats gathering dust.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I have e39 seats, I was tryin to say I'd happily fit them in my e30 but they are huge and I'd have to chop them down.

What do you want for the comfort seats?

Comment

I have e39 seats, I was tryin to say I'd happily fit them in my e30 but they are huge and I'd have to chop them down.

What do you want for the comfort seats?

Comment

The comfort seats? Make me an offer. The mechanical bits are in good shape, as is the foam, but the cloth is kinda on it's last leg....

As a BUMP to this thread.... If you want ANYTHING, you gota let me know. Everything is going to be GONE Sunday.... Some stuff that's spoken for I'll try to hold on to, but if it's not, it's going in the trash. I have some:

Front Bilstein HD's (I think they were fronts) w/ like 40k miles on them, still in fine shape.
                OEM rear shock mounts with less than 3k miles on em...
                Stock springs front and rear
                Sealed beams
                Front strut housings (for those wanting to do coilovers in the future...)
                I also have the rear seat to go with the comfort interior, as well as a VERY good condition rear sport seat in blue leather (i think it's leather.... same material as my front seats, for those who've seen those).

Text me or call me... 303 709 6008
                Make me an offer on this stuff..... Delivery prolly not an option, I'm working all weekend as well as being SWAMPED with classwork (4 classes, condensed summer semester, finals due this weekend / Monday).

Comment

Do you still have the volvo lip and are you willing to ship? if so PM me..
                  http://MoHamouiPhoto.com/ ITS HERE GUYS!!

Comment

Volvo lip's been spoken for, just need to meet up with the guy

Comment

Working...
                    X