Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EuroBerge Issue 8 :: Summer 2010 Release

Summer 2010 release of EuroBerge!

We are very excited to announce the release of the long awaited Summer 2010 issue.
    On top of coverage of great shows like Automezzi and Volkswagens on the Green, there are great photos from all of our photographers in the field.
    From classic GLIs to beautiful race cars, we are bringing you a complete look at the European automotive scene within Colorado.
    Head on over to http://www.EuroBerge.com and check out our latest issue!
    And as always, it is 100% free to you!

- Erik & the EuroBerge Staff
    Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

For those who've read issue 8 cover-to-cover, we'd love to hear from you.
    We're wanting to make sure we're providing you the "right stuff" for the readers.

- Erik
    Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

I was going to read it this weekend but I ended up helping a friend the entire weekend. Hopefully I will have time in the near future and I will provide feedback.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I'm just starting, so far it's great. Love the editor's collumn.

Comment

I know many of you are very busy, but if you've read through issue 8, the staff and I would love to hear your thoughts.
          Good, bad, ugly; the works. We're wanting to know the publics view on the writing and coninuous content.

- Erik

Comment

The intro "dear VW" article was spot on. You could replace VW with BMW and Jetta with 3-series and it would be spot on again. I think I need a MK1 to join the E30.

I always love the pictures. I hope to get some good ones of my car someday. I appreciate putting some "photo specs" on the pages, amateurs appreciate that.

VW's on the greens: I felt disconnected. I want to feel like I am at the show. What were some examples of unique cars? Where there Borbet A's on a wagon? What were some of the home-made stuff? Did people make custom cool headliners? I feel examples will make me more excited. What about photo captions? I know it takes away the very artistic look you have generated (and I love), but I think it adds a lot to explain why this car is unique/cool.

Family time: felt connected and motivated! Enjoyed it a lot.

Automezzi: Good article, fun car show too. I liked how there were examples of the cars. 550 barchetta, etc. For people who weren't there and know their cars will go "Sweet! I want to see one!" (They have two at the dealer btw for people that DO want to see it).

Touring Colorado: Should be in every issue. Even if it just a drive though downtown, lookout mountain at sunrise, anything. It's a good way for people to enjoy their cars. I will be trying this route soon. You could mention the car you took. I assume the Porsche. How did it do, comfortable? Don't turn it into a car review, but just let us know how the driving part was. Take a different car each drive and mention how it did. If you go downtown were people looking at it? Laughing at the loud exhaust?

Engine cleaning: GREAT article, I love the simple setup. However, no before and after shots?

White balance article: Excellent. Makes me want to use my camera more.

I know this is a BMW forum, but coming from a euro lover, there really needs to be more BMW pictures. It seems like a VAG magazine. There is a good BMW enthusiast group around Denver. I would be more then willing to whore out my E30 to get some pictures. Paint isn't the best, but it will have Hartge wheels put on Saturday. I am sure many others would love to include their cars too.

I still love this magazine and I really hope you continue to make it into bigger and better things. It it great to have people do stuff like this for the fans. My comments were just my opinions, I still love reading it.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
              I know this is a BMW forum, but coming from a euro lover, there really needs to be more BMW pictures. It seems like a VAG magazine.
              This one had more VAG since that was the current items going on.
              If you spot previous issues, there has been quality BMW content:
              The BimmerHaus MZ4's (Issue 7), BMW Club Ice Racing (Issue 6 + 3), and full page photos in almost every publications.

But we are always, ALWAYS looking for active BMW owners and specific bimmer event around Colorado.
              We're wanting those individuals to come forward and contact us, and specific Richard Melick (richard.melick@euroberge.com).
              From there we'll be setting up times to get you BMW owners on camera.

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
              I still love this magazine and I really hope you continue to make it into bigger and better things. It it great to have people do stuff like this for the fans. My comments were just my opinions, I still love reading it.
              Thank you for the feedback; we're already looking ahead for our issue 9!

- Erik

Comment

Working...
              X