Orchards Center GTG - Friday, August 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orchards Center GTG - Friday, August 6th

Looking to start the ball rolling with the Orchard's GTG this Friday, August 6th:
    * http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bi_Weekly-meet

If you know of others in the area, send them the invite. See you there @ 7pm!

- Erik :-D
    Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

interesante

Comment

Where is this? details?
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

its probably in that link he posted...

Comment

I clicked the link but first thing I saw was "Sofa King ۟ro" and got pissed off and left. Incorrectly used random German letters and monetary symbols don't make it euro, it just makes them look like a bunch of inbred tools.

Apparently it's at 146th and Huron. Why that wasn't posted here as well instead of making us go to a different website....idk.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I want to go but it's too far away for a Friday night. Hopefully they will switch up the locations a bit.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

its true, the VW gang are a bit poseurish when it comes to being "euro", and is "sofa king euro" the name of a car club, or what? Whatever it's the name of, it sounds idiotic.

Comment

"sofa king euro" = "so fucking euro" = "tooley mctoolerton i haz a vw i r so yurho" = "€üró"
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                  "sofa king euro" = "so fucking euro" = "tooley mctoolerton i haz a vw i r so yurho" = "€üró"
                  Holy crap, that must be a part of the brain that doesn't work for me at ALL. I kept thinking that someone must own a mattress company or something where they use the parking lot. lol

Comment

hahahahahaha i hear ya. my brain isn't working terribly well atm.

There's been some thought to go to the louisville main st fair tonight. Anyone interested? I know Clark's in.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah... I should have just posted the location. Sorry about the crap-URL.
                      However really don't push it off; it's been cross-posted on several different boards.
                      This isn't a VW-specific event; just seeing if there's people on the north side of town that want to catch up for some light dinner, talk, and laughs.

I'll be on site with the Mini Clubman; hope to see several of you within 1.5 hours tonight.

- Erik
                      Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Post some pictures if you can, I was interested in going and I want to see what it was like :)

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          Holy crap, that must be a part of the brain that doesn't work for me at ALL. I kept thinking that someone must own a mattress company or something where they use the parking lot. lol
                          This was my inclination as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X