Last call - Buy my Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last call - Buy my Shit

Last post = Last call... Everything's gotta be gone by Sunday or it's getting trashed.....

BIG.... BIG...... BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG project a brewin that we need the storage space for....

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

why did you make a second thread linking to the first thread that is literally one thread down on the page?

Comment

So that people would see this, and the subsequent bump / final date... Instead of just seeing me bump the same thread as before :)

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Front strut housings w/ Bilstein HD's installed in them for sale still. No springs. Excellent condition OEM rear shock mounts. 4.10 LSD Medium case. Sean's spoken for the Volvo lip, and the comfort seats might still be spoken for... This stuff's just in the way, make offers people.

Comment

What is this project?

Oh, and you left the car cover at my house.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Do I hear boostage?
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              What is this project?

Oh, and you left the car cover at my house.
              Yeah I realized that at 12:30 this morning, of all times, while I was walking around outside.... The project will be fun :)
              Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
              Do I hear boostage?
              Nope

Comment

Working...
              X