Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CO Local FS: BMW E36 Race Interior bits (some is E30 applicable)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO Local FS: BMW E36 Race Interior bits (some is E30 applicable)

Hey r3vtastic buddies:

I have a bunch of race goodies for sale. I bought all these parts, installed half of them (only have one seat), and then found out I am too tall to fit in the car with a helmet on. Grrr, four letter annoyed words, etc. As a result, all this stuff is up for sale since I'm going back to stock seats to get more headroom (ironic, eh?). My loss is your gain!

What is applicable to E30s would be both harnesses, the seat (which is awesome) VAC Side Mounts, the Lap Belt adapters, and the Anti-Sub adapters.

I am willing to make package deals, PM me if interested. All parts for an E36 M3.

What I have:

2x VAC "Long" Race Floor Mount adapters (one installed and used <200 mi, no racing, one NIB). $180 for the used, $200 for the new, $375 both. Retail is $440 for the pair new, without shipping.

2x VAC "Superior Side Mount Brackets." Again, one used, one unused. $100 for the (very barely) used, $110 for the new, $200 pair. Brand new for the pair is $240 w/o shipping.

2x VAC Lap Belt Adapters. Again, one used/one unused, bolts directly to the floor mount adapter to avoid drilling the floor pan for harnesses. $30 used, $40 new (still in its plastic), $65 for the pair. Retail is $80 for both, w/o shipping, tax, etc.

2x VAC Harness Anti-Sub Mounting Bracket. $30 used, $40 new (still in plastic), $65 for the pair. Retail is also $80 for the pair.

1x Sparco Evo2 Plus seat. This seat is perfect for taller drivers, with the shoulder holes at the perfect height to not crush taller drivers' spines (compare vs Pole Positions, Evo, Racetechs, etc). $750 new, but since there's all of 200 or so miles on the seat, $650.

1x TC Kline Bolt in Roll Bar, with the welded center section. I bought this from DJKibblez and installed it, so $550 for it. New retail, without paint, is $800. Everything is included- instructions, hardware, RTV Gasket maker, backing plates, everything.

1x Schroth Hybrid-II 6pt harness. Like-new condition, includes everything and all hardware, used for 200 miles. $300. Retail is $400.

1x Schroth Profi-II 6pt Harness (not the Hybrid). Brand spanking new, only taken out of its box once, never used. $300. Retail is $350.

I am located in Boulder. Please PM me if interested in any of this stuff. I'm somewhat negotiable, but not too terribly much since I'm already taking a big loss.

I am also very amenable to trading my some of my parts for a Driver's side (or pair) Black, non-power, yes heated, leather 'Vader' style seat and/or a pair of Red Schroth 4pt Quick-Fits.

Cheers!
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)
Working...
X