Who needs an S52?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs an S52?

Yeah, bet you homos never thought you'd hear me saying I have a line on an S52.... Motor and trans, wiring, EWS, ECU, etc... And I think they have a cluster too, around 150k miles, price was $3000 I think he said?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Sam?

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
    Originally posted by Chachi
    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

150k mi for $3k?

Overpriced, like, reaaaaally overpriced.

$3k for an S52 with all that stuff better have all the bolt ons as well. That's a pretty damn high miles motor for that price range.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

It's not a private seller. Mayfield posted that SCR had it.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Still, unless that comes with some sort of warranty, which would be ridiculous to assume, that price is too high for a motor with 150k mi

$2250-2500 and it'd be a sweet deal though.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Seriously. I sold my OBDI S52 with 93k miles and transmission and some bolt ons for $3100, and I had to sit on it for 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              150k mi for $3k?

Overpriced, like, reaaaaally overpriced.

$3k for an S52 with all that stuff better have all the bolt ons as well. That's a pretty damn high miles motor for that price range.
              :D^^If your goin to buy.. offer 2500 atleast...
              sigpic
              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
              " enjoy the show "

Comment

^^ see? I'm not crazy
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I can get you one for $2000...

Comment

Jesus, I'm simply passing on some info from Mayfield.... You guys wanna bitch, take it up with him.

Comment

Just for the record, it makes these things easier if you post who/where the motor's being sold from in the first post.

Otherwise you get the boob job/tattoo confusion like last time. Moar Detailz is betterz
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                        Jesus, I'm simply passing on some info from Mayfield.... You guys wanna bitch, take it up with him.

Haha, no worries. That pricing likely isn't his either, I have a feeling it came from further up the chain of command. They would probably take less for it too..

Comment

Exactly my thoughts as Roland. Start high, come down, not lose your ass... and yeah, boob jobs, tattoos, and piercings

Comment

Yup, they need to make a profit, so the high asking price makes sense.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

yep, i wouldn't put it past Mark to ask a super high price at first... put it this way, he offered me $800 for my E30 as is, with all the upgrades! ha ha ha!!

...so that gives you all permission to lowball the beans outta him btw.

Comment

Working...
                              X