Car Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Stolen

Hey guys, i wanted to put out an alert, last week my car was stolen, in the colorado/i-25 area. If you see a multicolored, UGLY BMW, with red bumpers, and black weaves on it, please let me know! shoot me a PM, email, anything.

I miss my baby. No leads yet, nothing. Park one night, gone the next morning.

So yeah..

Thanks.
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Oh man this sucks! Do you have any pictures so I know exactly what to look for?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

^This

Will keep an eye out
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Man that fucking sucks... I'll keep an eye out for you man!!!
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

whaaaaat? Why do you think it was stolen? How do you think someone stole it?? these cars aren't easy to steal! I had a heck of a time breaking into my E30 when I locked the keys in, and an even worse time getting a junkyard car started using a screwdriver. It took like an hour.

Where exactly were you parked? (street address, latitude and longitude, etc) also DO upload pics, and if it shows up on CL for less than $5000, I guarantee you I will see it.

Comment

Sorry to here, Pictures would help some one to indentify it, or parts of it. Their is a possibility it might be in a impound yard. Was there any signs of broken glass / skid marks from pulling it onto a flatbed tow truck? Good Luck

Comment

hey guys, i'll try an upload pics today.

no glass, no skid/drag marks, nothing in an impound yard, thats been reported.... yet.

and i really have no clue how it was stolen! they are a bitch to get into, locked it from the trunk, next morning it was gone.
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Sorry to hear OP

Wtf is going on nowadays, this is the 3rd car I hear of being stolen or vandalized within 2 months....?
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Some pics.

Attached Files
                  1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

At least one positive point is that the car will stick out like a sore thumb.... My little brother's E36 once got stolen, but since it stuck out like a sore thumb we saw it driving down the road one day and we followed and called the cops and everyone in the car got arrested and my brother got his car back plus $700 or so for damages.

Have you reported this to the police etc?

also, no broken glass at all???? either the perp knew what he was doing, or he spent two hours trying to pull the lock with a coat hanger...

Comment

Dude, that sucks. I live around the area and will keep my eyes out (I'm near Holly and Florida). I swear I've seen it before, but can't remember when/where.

People who steal e30s should be forced to drive Pintos in rush hour with a full gas tank.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                        At least one positive point is that the car will stick out like a sore thumb.... My little brother's E36 once got stolen, but since it stuck out like a sore thumb we saw it driving down the road one day and we followed and called the cops and everyone in the car got arrested and my brother got his car back plus $700 or so for damages.

Have you reported this to the police etc?

also, no broken glass at all???? either the perp knew what he was doing, or he spent two hours trying to pull the lock with a coat hanger...

haha, i know man, thats halfway what im banking on. like i said it is ugly lol, should help with a posi. ID.

yeah i reported it to the police, but that is not moving fast at all. they're a "great help".

and yeah, no marks, or evidence or nothing! no glass, the popout windows were shut and locked, sunroof closed, trunk double locked.

pisses me off because i've been steadily whittling away at this thing.... head swap, heated seats, 13button OBC, BBS wheels, plastic bumpers, argh...

and yeah monkey, that was probably me. me and the gf cruise that area a lot. holly, dahlia, lol.
                        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

So if I see it I'll call the cops, make sure you tell us if it gets found so we don't call the cops on you. LOL

Soon enough I'll be cruisin the streets of holly and dahlia in my AlpineweiB sedan...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                            yeah i reported it to the police, but that is not moving fast at all. they're a "great help".
                            yep, as I expected. The cops won't react at all unless something exciting is actually going down. Tell them you found your car at someone's house and you have a shot gun and you are about to break into their house, then the cops will be there before you can hang up the phone in the droves.

Comment

to arrest me probably, but i digress.... lol i could go on and on about that, but i won't here lol. maybe in the P&R section, heheh.

No detective has even been assigned to it, that i know of. :D
                              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Working...
                              X