Reputable Colorado Exhaust Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reputable Colorado Exhaust Shop?

Hey fellas, I'm looking for a shop to do up my exhaust for my swap and I'm wondering if anyone knows a good place?

I live real close to 'House of Mufflers' near evans and i25 but am willing to go wherever if someone recommends a good shop. I'm re-using parts from the 5 series exhaust plus I have e36 downpipes and the whole e30 exhaust too. I need a shop to cobble something together, preferably quickly so I can go drive sooner rather than later. :)

Ideas?

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Ben's Detailing shop also does welding....?

Comment

Hanksville Hotrods, Boulder muffler, or search for an exhaust shop somewhere down on south santa fe, i got a quote for a full 2.5in header back exhaust for the 2002 at like $250 and they seemed to do good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        Hanksville Hotrods, Boulder muffler, or search for an exhaust shop somewhere down on south santa fe, i got a quote for a full 2.5in header back exhaust for the 2002 at like $250 and they seemed to do good work.
        Boulder Muffler is awesome and does great work but they usually only use new material and parts and can be expensive but hey you get what you pay for.
        89 325i (Sold)
        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Thanks guys, I've called a couple shops. Looked up the one on south santa fe and they sound like they know what they're doing.

I get my clutch slave cylinder tomorrow so hopefully on Monday I can take it to the shop by my house for an estimate. If that's no good I'll go to the place on santa fe and see what they say. I need to have Clive on the road a.s.a.p.!

Comment

This is a late response, but Bud's Muffler did some decent work on my truck a few years ago. I was on a budget so they did a budget job which of course needed some work a year later, but the total I spent for both of my trips there was reasonable and what I expected to pay for a good exhaust.
            Island Green 1990 535i
            (OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Originally posted by brettholomew21 View Post
              This is a late response, but Bud's Muffler did some decent work on my truck a few years ago. I was on a budget so they did a budget job which of course needed some work a year later, but the total I spent for both of my trips there was reasonable and what I expected to pay for a good exhaust.
              Thanks, I might give them a call but it will have to wait until after I pull the transmission and flip the clutch disc around... FML

Comment

Working...
              X