Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it was legitimately supposed to snow last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it was legitimately supposed to snow last night...

HA HA!!

i was looking forward to getting some snow drifting in with the ix but i guess not.

Comment

its already snowed here in NC like 3-4 times already
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
        its already snowed here in NC like 3-4 times already
        The closest we have gotten to snow has been some flurries. Fucking La Nina.
        89 325i (Sold)
        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

snow like white xmas here

Comment

Maybe I won't have to buy snow tires this winter after all. lol
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

"So it was legitimately supposed to snow last night..." then you remembered you live in CO where the weather forecasts aren't ever right and snow melts typically by the next morning? It's "snowed" here probably 3 or 4 times already, but you've been asleep when it falls and it's melted by the time you're up lol.... Just gotta wait like a few more weeks, then the blizzards will roll in, always do.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

my parents have a ranch out in wyoming, the winters are harsh there. like 4 feet of snow. does it get that bad?
                sigpic

Comment

Sometimes, but that's not typical where we live. We'll see MAYBE 2 feet at a time, usually less. The high country though will get 4 or 5 feet in a night

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                    Sometimes, but that's not typical where we live. We'll see MAYBE 2 feet at a time, usually less. The high country though will get 4 or 5 feet in a night

thats insane. we only get like 6 inches top here at a time, but it whites the ground a good number of times a year.
                    sigpic

Comment

lol, you should come spend a winter here....

Comment

see, it goes like this. I grew up in MD, where it snowed a nice predictable 2-3 days out of the year, right around late Jan early Feb, so I move to CO, and wham! It snows on Halloween and doesn't stop till May. Seriously. It snowed till May.

Of course my car was unprepared with nice summer tires which double nicely as car skis, so this winter i got myself some studded snows and an LSD, and whaddaya know, so far I have actually used my snows for half of one morning on the way to work once (snow in the morning, dry by the time I got to work). So for several months now i have just been killing my studs and shaving soft rubber off my winter tires driving on nice warm dry pavement....

Comment

oh i would love to live out there.. its a different world out there compared to here. even the sky looks different. everything is so scenic and beautiful.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                            "So it was legitimately supposed to snow last night..." then you remembered you live in CO where the weather forecasts aren't ever right and snow melts typically by the next morning? It's "snowed" here probably 3 or 4 times already, but you've been asleep when it falls and it's melted by the time you're up lol.... Just gotta wait like a few more weeks, then the blizzards will roll in, always do.

This is true. Not only are CO forecasts not right or accurate, they are blatantly wrong, I can just randomly invent weather forecasts and I would be more accurate.

Comment

Colorado is the shot, and lol at Sam... Not mean though, just funny cause... Well... Welcome to CO lol.... Next year we'll probably get 8 feet on thanksgiving

Comment

Working...
                              X