New Year's Day Mini-meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
    yeah dude as you were leaving lol, i was the black dude starin at your car outside lol. i was in that silver e34
    Lol that's awesome, my brother said "that dude has e30 envy" as we admired your 5 series lol! Now I know why you were lookin, sorry about your e30.

We should car pool up to wings Thursday this week, you can be the first r3v-er to experience my ghetto cruiser e30.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

nice pictures I wish I would've made it earlier...
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Cool. I'll add my Alpine 325is to the next shoot. Was busy couldn't join that day.

Comment

i have a nikon d60 with a tripod and some lenses if anyone cares... i'm down for local shoots... what kind of cameras do you guys have?
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I just got a D7000 in addtion to my D40, lots of lenses. Just got the nikon 10-24mm which will work great for car shots.

.....Yeah I am a photography nerd, it's my first hobby.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

does the d7k have the AF motor in the body?
              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Yes

Comment

I had a canon 10d that just recently died (89k shutter actuations lol). I have an interim body which is a rebel t2i, I'll be buying a 5d later this year.

I have a canon 24-70 2.8L that is getting repaired and a mess of other crappy lenses.

The t2i records 1080p vid and takes nice pics with the L lens.

Comment

I've got a 20D w/ 17-85mm 4.5-5.6 lens and 70-200mm 4.6-5.8 lens. It's still kicking, but the sensor is getting dated. My point and shoot has a better dynamic range than the cannon! I would like to get a 5D or a 7D at some point, but that point is a long time away!

Point and shoot is a Panasonic Luminex shock proof. It's impressive for a point and shoot.

I had the previous gen Olympus shock proof point and shoot, but the pic quality was horrible. I will say I managed to drop it 1500 feet from my hang glider while stalking a flock of geese. I watched it fall, pulled in and dove all the way to the ground. It hit in a ring of dust and I had so much energy in the glider I landed two football fields away. After an hour of searching I managed to find it with an onlooker who thought I was crashing and it worked perfect! Then a month later I dropped it on a rock and it died! WTF!!

Story is here: http://cloudbaseimaging.blogspot.com...ats-day-6.html
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                      The t2i records 1080p vid and takes nice pics with the L lens.
                      Cool! I haven't even touched the video on the D7k yet. Maybe this weekend I will make some videos of my dog being dumb or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                        That looks SO fun. I don't think I am man enough to try it.

Comment

I'm way to fat for hangliding, but I'll drive while you video me, Alex. Lol

I am hoping to get a gopro hd for me for my birthday in march, then I can take some some sweet vid. The hd vid is my fav part of my camera. I have a standard def camera I can mount to the bumper/fender/roof or whatever.

I'd love to make some nice vids at a track or autocross this summer...or snowrally... :)

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            That looks SO fun. I don't think I am man enough to try it.
                            But your so close in Golden!

Taco,

Being fat actually increases your glider performance. More weight = more wing loading = faster glide speed for a given glide ratio. In comps I used to fly with shot gun lead in my harness to increase my glide speed.

You are welcome to borrow my HD Go Pro any time. I'll follow you if you want some HD footage. I just won't be able to keep up in the E30!

I just got the HD Go Pro in November. It's soooo much better than the regular Go Pro. I had a 50% success rate with my old Go Pro. If it wasn't the batteries dying it was the card being full or corrupt.

That said buy it from REI so you can take it back if it breaks. I returned a bunch of wedding gifts to get mine. I know - horrible.

Here's a vid I made at PMP in fall of '09:

Rocky Mountain BMW CCA Fall Driving School 2009. The M Coupe at Pueblo Motorsports Park in the B run group. Crappy Hero Cam footage edited with 2002 Window...

The only prob with the HD is that it is too heavy and sacraficeable to mount on my RC Heli so the regular Go Pro still has a place...
                            Last edited by Cloudbase; 01-03-2011, 05:05 PM.
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                              But your so close in Golden!

Taco,

Being fat actually increases your glider performance. More weight = more wing loading = faster glide speed for a given glide ratio. In comps I used to fly with shot gun lead in my harness to increase my glide speed.

You are welcome to borrow my HD Go Pro any time. I'll follow you if you want some HD footage. I just won't be able to keep up in the E30!

I just got the HD Go Pro in November. It's soooo much better than the regular Go Pro. I had a 50% success rate with my old Go Pro. If it wasn't the batteries dying it was the card being full or corrupt.

That said buy it from REI so you can take it back if it breaks. I returned a bunch of wedding gifts to get mine. I know - horrible.

Here's a vid I made at PMP in fall of '09:

Rocky Mountain BMW CCA Fall Driving School 2009. The M Coupe at Pueblo Motorsports Park in the B run group. Crappy Hero Cam footage edited with 2002 Window...

The only prob with the HD is that it is too heavy and sacraficeable to mount on my RC Heli so the regular Go Pro still has a place...
                              There is so much win in that reply. The vid is sweet. I have a cam that I can mount to my rc airplane too, but it's standard def and harder to takeoff/land in small areas like mountain canyons.

Snowboarding in the powder was great today, I'm real tired but considering the idea of a future hang gliding outing. That sounds awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X