This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
    I need to re-paint my house. Works proper?
    If you do want it, it'll have to be soon because there seems to be a decent amount of interest in it on CL.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      If you do want it, it'll have to be soon because there seems to be a decent amount of interest in it on CL.
      If someone else will get it from you off CL don't hold it for me. I'm not really ready to buy it right now, it would be a couple weeks.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

are you fucking kidding??
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
          Old news. Sam already investigated it.
          89 325i (Sold)
          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
            Yep this is the second time it has been listed. Me and Ross conversed about this when it came up the first time. It it ridiculous and hilarious that this guy thinks he can get $2k for a NON-running, trashed interior, rusty underbody eta.

$2k for an eta in great running driving and cosmetic shape is even a stretch.

Ross and I concluded that it is worth $300 if the body is straight, MAYBE.

I even emailed him asking a few questions, and whether he was negotiable. He said he was "a little" negotiable. HA HA HA HA HA!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
              Yep this is the second time it has been listed. Me and Ross conversed about this when it came up the first time. It it ridiculous and hilarious that this guy thinks he can get $2k for a NON-running, trashed interior, rusty underbody eta.

$2k for an eta in great running driving and cosmetic shape is even a stretch.

Ross and I concluded that it is worth $300 if the body is straight, MAYBE.

I even emailed him asking a few questions, and whether he was negotiable. He said he was "a little" negotiable. HA HA HA HA HA!!
              I talked to him and ended up laughing as I hung up the phone. He said something like: "it is a bmw, the parts alone are worth a mint". He's got screws loose.

Comment

Just one of those people that think "classic" and "bmw" = cash money

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Legit?

Comment

I talked to him and ended up laughing as I hung up the phone. He said something like: "it is a bmw, the parts alone are worth a mint". He's got screws loose.
                    HA HA HA you actually talked to him on the phone?? those kind of people I just want to laugh in their face. the guy from whom I bought my parts E28 was kind of like that, when we were in price negotiations he would start going off on how much the rear tail lights alone are worth, how you can't get them at a junkyard for less than $100, blah blah blah, i just wanted to punch him. however you can't get over the hard fact that your car just WON'T SELL. the guy w/ my E28 got the idea after several months of the car not selling for $625, and finally took my $300, with some under-the-breath grumbling about the exhaust being worth over $100 (HAH!) and how this car has so much potential.... yeah yeah

Give this guy w/ the $2k eta about three months, see where he sits then...

is that the twin turbo 300hp motor?

Comment

Same with the guy with the low mileage auto, M10, henna. I think he is 5 years old, at least he sounds like it. I keep telling him, I will give you 1,500....not 4,500. He still hasn't sold the car as far as I know. Some people...

Comment

If i was selling an M10 auto, no matter how good of a condition it was in, I would be overjoyed to get $1500.

Comment

No kidding, if he had any clue about his car he would take my offer. I even said I would pick it up in southern Colorado and he didn't have to meet me anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            No kidding, if he had any clue about his car he would take my offer. I even said I would pick it up in southern Colorado and he didn't have to meet me anywhere.

He will take your offer when he eventually doesn't sell it. It may take a while though. But then again, there is probably someone out there that would pay more than $1500 for that car, and with more time, there is more of a chance that that person will find this car.

But if $1500 is all you will pay, all you can do is check up on the car every once in a while and contact the seller to renew your offer.

Comment

I'm not in any super rush. While I do want a perfect early model henna, I would prefer a manual 325e as a starting point.

Comment

E38 Style 5's

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X