This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
    Did the swedes come up with some fancy time travel shit or what? It says 85 in the ad
    You quoted my response and not the one with the ad. I'm driving an 86. Not the 85 in the ad.

Comment

At no point did you claim to be talking about your car... Sam mentioned the trans, you made a comment, I made a comment.. Can you see my apparent confusion and misguided attempt at fitting in. I'm gonna park on the M5

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I'm gonna park on the M5
        HA HA HA hA!! !!11

Comment

With what? The pontiac or the jeep which is stuck in your driveway

Comment

Jeep is waiting on tires, will be mobile long before the white car is

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Jeep is waiting on tires, will be mobile long before the white car is
              White car is mobile bish. Drove it Thursday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                Fixed.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bullseye. Car's still an '85

Comment

Bullseye. Car's still an '85

Comment

* http://westernmass.craigslist.org/pts/2484016412.html
                          Who can identify wheels specs (width + offset)?

- Erik
                          Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
                            * http://westernmass.craigslist.org/pts/2484016412.html
                            Who can identify wheels specs (width + offset)?

- Erik
                            Look like style 68 replicas.... but style 68s normally come in a 16in size

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              Look like style 68 replicas.... but style 68s normally come in a 16in size
                              I thought they were usually 17x7.5 and 17x8.5 staggered, came off an E46 330Ci (I had some staggered ones on my E36 back in the day) but these are def reps or someone added those flanges w/ fake bolts in them, prob w/ double sided sticky tape.

Comment

Also posted in the dedicated thread I started...
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X