Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you guys keeps flagging my 2002!!! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ar design View Post
      Which one of you guys keeps flagging my 2002!!! LOL.

not me, bro.

I have seen the ad, but for $450, it sure looks like a sheet metal headache. It might help if you cleaned it up and organized the clutter a little and took more pictures, and embedded high red shots into the html text of the CL ad.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        not me, bro.

I have seen the ad, but for $450, it sure looks like a sheet metal headache. It might help if you cleaned it up and organized the clutter a little and took more pictures, and embedded high red shots into the html text of the CL ad.
        It's not really a sheet metal headache. More of a primer and paint headache.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post

yeah if you want to get all technical. I meant the body in general, I just called it "sheet metal" instead of "body".

But either way, could be worth it to some people, but for $450 for a roundie body, I'd want it to be pretty perfect and rust-free.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            yeah if you want to get all technical. I meant the body in general, I just called it "sheet metal" instead of "body".

But either way, could be worth it to some people, but for $450 for a roundie body, I'd want it to be pretty perfect and rust-free.
            Sam, unlike an E30, an early 2002 is actually worth something.

I'm sure we'd all like a perfect roller for $450, but that's just not realistic.

Comment

Sam, unlike an E30, an early 2002 is actually worth something.

sure thing man....

Comment

My 2002 needed more body work than what this one will need, and I was able to sell it for $1900....

Comment

This. And I dropped it to $399. I have quite a few parts and an engine as well that I could be talked out of for little $

Comment

Nice amp!
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Buy it! :)

Comment

I have an e36 m3 shell if anyone wants it, it's going to she scrap yard this weekend for a couple hundred bucks if no one wants it.
                        Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                          I have an e36 m3 shell if anyone wants it, it's going to she scrap yard this weekend for a couple hundred bucks if no one wants it.
                          how do you get a couple hundred for a shell? I have a shell and I want to turn it into a couple hundred... do you have to tow it, or does someone come pick it up?

Comment

This here is one cheap E36

And obviously a seller that has NO idea what this thing is either. http://wyoming.craigslist.org/cto/2577670236.html

Comment

read through this description. WOW this guy is an idiot. http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/2540890003.html

To quote a few of his better lines:

"I'm getting about 15 extra horsepower not running the compressor"
                              "the es model is actually an upgrade to the i series"
                              "it has the bigger 525 engine, but much lower torque, eliminating the need for constant downshifting when climbing hills"

Comment

Flag it

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X