Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42K for Critter's E36 :crazy: - C $ best b updatin' his ad title yow.

Metal Mover @ www.milehighcarhelper.com

Comment

I don't even want to know what is going on in this listing.
      89 325i (Sold)
      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by kablammo View Post
        42K for Critter's E36 :crazy: - C $ best b updatin' his ad title yow.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2672597704.html
        And uber lmao for this listing.
        89 325i (Sold)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Ok this one really just blew my mind. It blew my mind once that he is selling a steering wheel for six THOUSAND dollars. Then it blew my mind again that he admits to STEALING all these parts off of cars he finds.

Other oddities w/ the listing

- He is willing to throw in roundels that he STOLE OFF RANDOM CARS
          - the 318ti is NOT A HIGH PERFORMANCE VEHICLE
          - M42s and M44s do NOT "make madd power"
          - he made this listing WHILE he was at the track and "needs to qualify"????

This is beyond just idiotic, this guy needs to be reported to the police. I would be furious if someone came and stole roundels off my cars.

Comment

bahahahaha

Comment

emailed steering wheel guy.

Comment

This is back on the market. For $5k it would be a great buy I think.

Comment

Originally posted by kablammo View Post
                  4.2K for Critter's E36 :crazy: - C $ best b updatin' his ad title yow.
                  What would be a fair price knowing you (the buyer) are wanting to swap a manual transmission into the vehicle? $2K-3K?

- Erik
                  • Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

If I remember it has paint issues too. Wouldn't be surprised if it had aids by now, it's been passed around.
                    Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

$2000~$2500 on the high end of things.

Things that are valuable on that car:

engine, m3 body parts, differential, suspension/brakes

the rest is pretty much worthless, would be a great track car if the frame is straight. I'd have it checked out thoroughly though.

Comment

I've met the guy that owns this car, it's sweet. He bought Boris's non-LS powered M3.

Chris
                        97 M3
                        01 325
                        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                          Ok this one really just blew my mind. It blew my mind once that he is selling a steering wheel for six THOUSAND dollars. Then it blew my mind again that he admits to STEALING all these parts off of cars he finds.

Other oddities w/ the listing

- He is willing to throw in roundels that he STOLE OFF RANDOM CARS
                          - the 318ti is NOT A HIGH PERFORMANCE VEHICLE
                          - M42s and M44s do NOT "make madd power"
                          - he made this listing WHILE he was at the track and "needs to qualify"????

This is beyond just idiotic, this guy needs to be reported to the police. I would be furious if someone came and stole roundels off my cars.
                          I'm with you, fuck this guy. Stealing roundels, & a steering wheel off a rolled car on the side of the highway? Either he's trolling like a champ, or he needs a visit from the 5-0. Actually, a visit from the cops couldn't hurt either way.
                          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                            I've met the guy that owns this car, it's sweet. He bought Boris's non-LS powered M3.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2666826280.html
                            kind of want
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Clean and well done, yes. A set of contours would do that car wonders.

Comment

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

S52 E30 Touring! That nagging federalization...
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X