This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
    iitc.... he is probably talking about the blanks on the valance right??
    Both, the fog light blanks and the ones that go in the hvac.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
      Not bad dude, wish it was 5 speed!!! Glws
      For the asking price a might be able to swap a 5 speed.

Comment

Originally posted by g3n0cid3 View Post
        For the asking price a might be able to swap a 5 speed.
        Only if you have an ix transmission and transfer-case.

Comment

This isn't colorado, but I thought it was kinda funny but not worth a thread.
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
            http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/sys/2787207926.html
            Why would you post that here? You don't even live here.

Comment

Apparently my old E30 is for sale again, with a full engine rebuild that happened before I bought the car.

Hmmmm....methinks the game of Telephone was played and my original "the head (rocker arms only) got touched before I bought it" became "a qualified tech rebuilt the entire engine, honed the cylinders, etc"

I know he is BSing because the car has 266k, and I sold it at 265k miles 18 months ago, and I bought it from the guy who did the head work.

Funny how BS spreads from owner to owner.

Also, it's an I, not IS model, is an 89, and unless suspension has been touched it has the Eibach ProKit sways and springs with Bilstein HDs.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                This year. Sad isn't it?
                Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                Apparently my old E30 is for sale again, with a full engine rebuild that happened before I bought the car.

Hmmmm....methinks the game of Telephone was played and my original "the head (rocker arms only) got touched before I bought it" became "a qualified tech rebuilt the entire engine, honed the cylinders, etc"

I know he is BSing because the car has 266k, and I sold it at 265k miles 18 months ago, and I bought it from the guy who did the head work.

Also, it's an I, not IS model, is an 89, and unless suspension has been touched it has the Eibach ProKit sways and springs with Bilstein HDs.
                Those are my old seats which I need back LOL,anyways I've seen that car on Cl so many times!

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                  http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/sys/2787207926.html

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post

Colin Miller at LASP came over to me today at work asking about your car, (he is in the market) I kind of steered him away, esp at that price, and that is why I contacted you. After the point you made above, it is good that I steered him away.

Comment

Comment

I finally got around to switching the name on the service history of my car at Murray as I noticed it had a good deal of vague service stamps from there over the years. Not knowing what I would get, I'm happy to say that today I got 84 PAGES worth of updates from there alone ranging from 44k-104k miles = awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Robiti View Post
                          I finally got around to switching the name on the service history of my car at Murray as I noticed it had a good deal of vague service stamps from there over the years. Not knowing what I would get, I'm happy to say that today I got 84 PAGES worth of updates from there alone ranging from 44k-104k miles = awesome!
                          How did they let you do that? I've always had bad luck with getting service records for my car from BMW.

Comment

Comment

I checked it out already its pretty sick if your into Volvo's I guess pulls ok feels about the same as my eta I wanted it just for daily driving. Springs are cut so it kinda did feel like shit just saying

Comment

how I did not see this I do not know.

Comment

Working...
                                X