• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, yeah thats the one...
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

anyone know anything about GC8's?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2151239287.html

yea, they're slow and certainly not worth that kind of money

EDIT: o wait, "the engine was rebuilt like Porsche boxter" im sold.

Comment

Originally posted by ELONZOOOO View Post
          yea, they're slow and certainly not worth that kind of money

EDIT: o wait, "the engine was rebuilt like Porsche boxter" im sold.
          aaannnddd it has a cool hood...I'm not necessarily interested in buying that, however I do like the look of them...but I'd rather have a slow rwd e30...

I wouldn't mind an ej20 swapped gc8 2.5rs though...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2151239287.html

It would be worth it if it were a manual but the auto's are lame and weak.
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
              It would be worth it if it were a BMW but the Subarus are lame and weak.
              fixed.

Comment

Sweet Vert

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                  This guy specializes in finding '76 2002's
                  Specializes in finding turds huh?

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  fixed.

Comment

Probably the one E21 I would consider buying if it wasn't such a horrid colour.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

I think we should all flag down spam/overposts on craigslist in fs by owner, it pisses me off when people post their crap every f'n day.

edit: only the bmws though, because i don't care about most other cars.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

I hope that someday craigslist will turn into a real website with proper filters, etc.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          I hope that someday craigslist will turn into a real website with proper filters, etc.
                          Just imagine how much more awesome it would be, I usually dont bother i get to annoyed with people and no body ever responds!

Comment

$450 320i. Anybody looked into this? I just contacted the seller trying to get some pics.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2190936521.html
                            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                              I think we should all flag down spam/overposts on craigslist in fs by owner, it pisses me off when people post their crap every f'n day.

edit: only the bmws though, because i don't care about most other cars.
                              I do flag, I flag every time i see a BMW that is listed the second day in a row, every time. There are a few BMWS that get re-listed every single day, it really irks me.

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                              $450 320i. Anybody looked into this? I just contacted the seller trying to get some pics.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2190936521.html
                              Nope, I haven't looked into it. For some reasons E21s aren't too interesting. I guess it's that it is 2002 power and E30 weight. Kind of the worst of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by rxp rider View Post
                                Just imagine how much more awesome it would be, I usually dont bother i get to annoyed with people and no body ever responds!
                                I wish that you could rate users and leave feedback.
                                89 325i (Sold)
                                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Working...
                                X