This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
    If you're buying a $55k car, you're going to look at it in person first anyway.
    True, but if I'm a buyer that lives halfway across the country (which is very reasonable in this circumstance) I would want a metric shit ton of photos to justify my adventure over here. Of course, he would most likely provide pictures on request.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      True, but if I'm a buyer that lives halfway across the country (which is very reasonable in this circumstance) I would want a metric shit ton of photos to justify my adventure over here. Of course, he would most likely provide pictures on request.
      Exactly.

When you're creating a CL ad, it's best to keep it to just a few pictures on the ad page, and provide more on request, or a link to more.

Comment

Exactly.

When you're creating a CL ad, it's best to keep it to just a few pictures on the ad page, and provide more on request, or a link to more.
        While I do agree, I would want at least a glimpse of the interior and engine before I even ask for more. They are kind of integral to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
          While I do agree, I would want at least a glimpse of the interior and engine before I even ask for more. They are kind of integral to the car.
          We're also talking about a porsche here... taking a picture of the engine bay isn't like taking a picture of your engine in your E39, you don't actually see the engine unless you have the car up on a lift and take it from the bottom.

With regard to the interior shot, you have a point...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            nope, factory. That car is Mercedes' answer to the E30 M3 Sport Evo, and was actually the better car back in the day. Shame it never caught on as much.
            I think the reiger kit copied the factory EVO 2 kit

Reiger

Factory EVO 2 (yes I know its big. It's big and glorious)
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

if we are all done dissecting the art of craigslist advertising, I would like to point out that I want an Mk1 2-door Rabbit diesel. ~1000lb, 48hp, and 51+ mpg!!!!

besides they are totally cool looking.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                if we are all done dissecting the art of craigslist advertising, I would like to point out that I want an Mk1 2-door Rabbit diesel. ~1000lb, 48hp, and 51+ mpg!!!!

besides they are totally cool looking.
                My friend almost bought a diesel caddy...I kinda want one.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I've been looking for a good caddy or a golf tdi for a while. hard to come by.

Comment

diesel caddys are awesome.

btw, yesterday i drove to amarillo texas and back in the tdi jetta. cost $54
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      btw, yesterday i drove to amarillo texas and back in the tdi jetta. cost $54

Edit: Also, Eric, if you're still trying to sell that M3 shell, this guy (http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=17128) is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                        Oh.

My.

Fuck.

Want that, want that now.
                        yes.

Comment

you can still get these kits! oh my fuck I need 5 grand.

Comment

Do the 2.5 conversion. Mine was a 2.5 and it ripped face.

body kit schmoddy kit.

Comment

Do the 2.5 conversion. Mine was a 2.5 and it ripped face.

body kit schmoddy kit.
                              It is so damn cool looking though.

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
                                http://www.190parts.co.uk/#/exterior/4543154772

you can still get these kits! oh my fuck I need 5 grand.
                                yuck. If I had $5k, I would buy 7 E30s or 6 E28s, or some combination in between.

Comment

Working...
                                X