Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tuned vintage racing 2002's I ran with in May were very very fast. I think if the balance of the M20 could be worked out it could be a great track car. But as far as correct swaps, yeah M20 is a poor choice. Does anyone know what Andrew Jordan has in his swapped 2002?
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I'd love a M42 powered 2002. I want to buy a crappy one when my son turns 10 and build it with him.
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        I'd love a M42 powered 2002. I want to buy a crappy one when my son turns 10 and build it with him.
        You will win the "bestest dad ever" award. Twice.

Just buy it now, before even the rust buckets start going for $5k.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
          The tuned vintage racing 2002's I ran with in May were very very fast. I think if the balance of the M20 could be worked out it could be a great track car. But as far as correct swaps, yeah M20 is a poor choice. Does anyone know what Andrew Jordan has in his swapped 2002?
          If I'm not mistaken Andrew has a M30 with ITB's but it's been awhile since I've seen that car..

Comment

M Coupe Race Car...

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
              Is it FS? much better than the roadster you sent me, if I may say so. :p

Comment

$24.5K! Log booked car and turn key for next year.

The roadster will fit my financial resources much better.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Comment

Dude it came so close to happening and the owner pulled the plug. I am catastrophically bummed. Of all the potentials I've looked at this one fit my personal situation the best.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

having two M-coupes would be nutty!

Comment

It wasn't the M Coupe, it was an M Roady that much closer to my price range.
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

ah. I find it odd that the coupe and roadster are pretty much the same car, but one has a tin lid. However I hate the roadster sooooo much and I love the coupe sooooooo much more!

With that said, someday I would like to buy a S54 Mroadster just so I can steal it's drivetrain and put it in my E30 :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            having two M-coupes would be nutty!

Comment

Thinning the heard. http://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/3248496160.html

Comment

How many cars do you have??

Comment

Working...
                                X