This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this dude on crack? http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/3402789545.html

It seems you can buy an entire E36 (in good condition) for that much.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      What does the M-coupe give you when it already has coil overs and a new engine? Shouldn't everything else be the same?
      It is the same. The only exterior differences were mirrors, front bumper, side gills, rear bumper, badges, and license plate holder - hatch for M's, bumper for non-M's.

The rear fenders are exactly the same. BMW Part #41350307411 for both.
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Id buy it

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
          rust...eww...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

The interior looks to be well sorted out but yeah rust is a bitch

Comment

Is this anyone on here?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                flagged
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                  flagged
                  I texted this guy to ask what he was asking for his whole car, and he was telling me about people flagging his ad, apparently someone is pissed at him for buying their car and then turning around and parting it out....

Here it is reposted. http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/3409076226.html

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                    flagged
                    Why? He is a good guy, I know him. You people / Craigslist people that flag everything = ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by ar design View Post
                      Why? He is a good guy, I know him. You people / Craigslist people that flag everything = ridiculous
                      no, Clark didn't flag the ad, he was stating that the ad was flagged when he clicked on it.

So you know the guy? backstory on the car? He wants $1500 firm for the whole thing. Why is he parting it out rather than selling a complete E30? Does it not run or something?

Comment

Ah. Took it the wrong way. Regardless. I dont get people flagging EVERYTHING on CL. Gets really annoying. I think it needed a starter, and has that taco'd fender. And, you always make more money parting.

Comment

Originally posted by ar design View Post
                          Ah. Took it the wrong way. Regardless. I dont get people flagging EVERYTHING on CL. Gets really annoying. I think it needed a starter, and has that taco'd fender. And, you always make more money parting.
                          yeah it's a shame to kill another E30 that is saveable though. Could be worth $1500 as it's a late model coupe if it isn't a rust bucket. It just looks suspiciously like an E30 I went to look at like a year ago that looked good in the ad, but was overridden with rust in person.

Comment

I like the husco arm rest and could use the snow tires.

I've been flagging dealers who list autos as manuals. I've been searching for a manual 330xi for months and this fucking dealer in COS always lists his auto 330xi as a manual. So fucking frustrating.
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                              I like the husco arm rest and could use the snow tires.
                              I could use the weaves...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

He wants 500 for weaves and tires
                                1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                                2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Working...
                                X