• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasn't that guy a member on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      wasn't that guy a member on here?
      no idear.

But if he is, I would like to know how he figures on getting $2k for that thing.

Comment

Lol that car cant find a home! When I was looking for mine it was for sale, no one bought it,
        saw it at euroharvest. Some one came on here awhile ago saying it was his first car and I think he doesn't like it anymore.

edit: clean 318i for crack pipe price

Comment

Some parts of that car look super clean... and then I wonder how the heck the tools in the tool kit got so rusted...

Comment

Anyone need an m50 swap? This thing runs strong and don't need much to be a good daily or just swap the m50 in your e30!
            Btw yes it's my car..

Comment

You go though a lot of cars^^
              1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
              2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                Some parts of that car look super clean... and then I wonder how the heck the tools in the tool kit got so rusted...
                My 318is has rusty tools that I bought (sight unseen, oops!) from someone here on the forum. So the car and the tools may not share the same history. But that is just one explanation.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                  You go though a lot of cars^^
                  How far did you get on parting that E30?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Chris still hasn't gathered the rest of his money... Swap will be over summer haha
                    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Chris still hasn't gathered the rest of his money... Swap will be over summer haha
                      Are you still planning on parting it? Because I'm still interested in checking the condition of the subframe...I needs one.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        Are you still planning on parting it? Because I'm still interested in checking the condition of the subframe...I needs one.
                        Yea, I dont know what all chris plans on keeping though..
                        <<Flickr>>

Comment

If this sells I will be mad, I couldn't even sell my complete M42 WITH TRANS for $75, also with a blown headgasket/warped head.

Comment

Yea, I dont know what all chris plans on keeping though..
                            I guess I'll ask over break haha. We need to set something up...

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              I guess I'll ask over break haha. We need to set something up...
                              for sure he said hes down to meet, he lives in south denver area. We should have that castle rock gtg.

3 out of 4 finals done one more tomorrow morning.
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

We should have that castle rock gtg.

Comment

Working...
                                X