Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a separate note, something of a bad ass E23, which will be sold pretty quick I would think. http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3558899035.html

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      On a separate note, something of a bad ass E23, which will be sold pretty quick I would think. http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3558899035.html
      I used to live in the same apartment complex as that car; never saw the owner though.

Comment

Maybe I should buy that and put an S38 in it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
          Maybe I should buy that and put an S38 in it.....
          buy a turbo 745i to put in an S38?? Just buy a regular E23, it would be worlds cheaper...

Comment

buy a turbo 745i to put in an S38?? Just buy a regular E23, it would be worlds cheaper...
            Not really.

Comment

$15k IX

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Totally badass! Just needs the right rims on it and a g265.
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                  I'll never understand why someone would pay $23,440 to soup up an M20.

Comment

The 3L MM engine is "only" $8k. lots of other stuff apparently was done too.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Comment

Comment

LSB E46 Sedan

Comment

^ You sure seem to be doing a lot of CL browsing lol... got some money burning a whole in your pocket?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by griffincox View Post
                              That is mine. No offense taken. When I put stuff on CL I usually put it about 20% higher cause everyone loves to haggle. But its a nice car. I still drive it everyday. I am really torn on what to do. I bought a Silver E30 with some mods. Kind of on a whim. Now I have 2 and don't know whether to drive the silver one and fix up the red one or what. We shall see.
                              keep it the car is super clean.. Nice to have a clean stock e30 and one to mod.
                              1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                              2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                ^ You sure seem to be doing a lot of CL browsing lol... got some money burning a whole in your pocket?
                                finding the right deal is a matter of persistence.

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                                keep it the car is super clean.. Nice to have a clean stock e30 and one to mod.
                                or sell to me for cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X