X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
    I could use a lolvo beater...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by kablammo View Post
      http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/3782203708.html

PSA - this car is a rough, rough e36 m3. Painted front wrap, missing front bumper hardware, smoked in, huge lifter tick, clutch (throw out bearing is VERY Noisy), temp gauge is kaput. Dings all over it. Rusted through deck lid and much, much more I'm sure I'm forgetting. Basically every singe e36 common issue needs to be addressed. Only good thing going for it is the simi rare color combo.
      My co-worker looked at it too. The shift knob came off in his hand during the test drive and he said there was a loud whining noise at higher rpms. He's been known to buy some pretty beat cars and he really wants an e36 M3 but even he passed so it must be totally spent.

Comment

I feel like I need to buy my car's twin...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

saw that earlier today do it haha His and Hers
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Dakar M5?

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
              wow that's so awesome, I need one!

Comment

Almost as ugly as the Dakar E34 M5.
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                  My co-worker looked at it too. The shift knob came off in his hand during the test drive and he said there was a loud whining noise at higher rpms. He's been known to buy some pretty beat cars and he really wants an e36 M3 but even he passed so it must be totally spent.
                  When I looked at it oil did not even register on the dip stick and it had huge lifter tick. There was a quart of 10w/60 in the trunk and I threw that in before we left the lot. The sales guy was trying to convince me that the tick was normal and all BMWs did it.
                  Metal Mover @ www.milehighcarhelper.com

Comment

Originally posted by kablammo View Post
                    When I looked at it oil did not even register on the dip stick and it had huge lifter tick. There was a quart of 10w/60 in the trunk and I threw that in before we left the lot. The sales guy was trying to convince me that the tick was normal and all BMWs did it.
                    Reminds me of a time I looked at an e39 M5 at Lamborghini of Denver and the VIN sticker was missing on the trunk and it looked like it had some paint work. The sales guy told me that there had been no paint work and only some BMWs had the VIN sticker on the trunk and that no M5s did and he knew because he sold BMWs for 15 years. So I rang the piss out of it on a test drive and told him afterwards I didn't want a car that had obviously been painted in spots and left.

Comment

Nice!! my car is on "BAT" take a look.. http://bringatrailer.com/2013/05/16/...tro-20v-avant/ Open to offers or trades if anyones interested..

Comment

Originally posted by immaculate5 View Post
                        That thing is on the right side of ugly for me, I love it! HAHA

Originally posted by joshw02 View Post
                        Nice!! my car is on "BAT" take a look.. http://bringatrailer.com/2013/05/16/...tro-20v-avant/ Open to offers or trades if anyones interested..
                        Nice, I showed my co-worker it the other day. He has $4k to spend on a car and I'm trying so hard to get him into an E30... Right now he's leaning towards a diesel vw.
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by joshw02 View Post
                          Fucking rad BAT FTMFW! Nice work sir!

Comment

Please Delete Account.
                            Last edited by EricTresch; 10-02-2018, 06:17 AM. Reason: Please Delete Account.
                            Please Delete Account.

Comment

What is this I don't even

Comment

Full disclosure. I am completely affiliated with this car.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X