This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
    Excitement is really all you need to get though engineering. It will kill all hope in your life at some point in time. Highs and lows...highs and lows...
    Not really excitement for engineering...but excitement for college in general...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      Not really excitement for engineering...but excitement for college in general...
      excitement for college as in excitement for going to class, studying in the library 24/7, etc. - yes.

excitement for college as in partying every weekend - no.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        excitement for college as in excitement for going to class, studying in the library 24/7, etc. - yes.

excitement for college as in partying every weekend - no.
        Wait...are you telling me the movies are all wrong?! Fuck this...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

What are your opinions on the MBA program? I have been considering a MBA or masters in engineering management.
          MBA slowly sucks the life out of you, where as engineering goes in for the kill quickly. CUs program is good. Time consuming, but not hard. There's no way I'd have the motivation to do an online program. Hopefully its worthwhile in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            Wait...are you telling me the movies are all wrong?! Fuck this...
            Yeah man. I was kinda bummed too. :rofl:

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
            MBA slowly sucks the life out of you, where as engineering goes in for the kill quickly. CUs program is good. Time consuming, but not hard. There's no way I'd have the motivation to do an online program. Hopefully its worthwhile in the long run.
            Hmm. I always had an easier time with distance learning/online programs... But no experience at the graduate level obviously.

Comment

Yea....I'm going the PhD route here in a couple months. Excited to be done with undergrad, not excited to have 5-6 more years of engineering school left.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

So, back to "Shit I found on Craigslist", here is something mildly interesting. Someone is claiming to have a ton of E30 parts for sale. Anyone on here?

Comment

Nope, I was going to email him for a list. Then I figured he probably just has US grills and some lights and forgot about it. Let us know if you get a list.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I called him, apparently he has a ton of parts. No real desirable parts, but like doors, trim, interiors, heater cores, blah blah

Comment

Also, anyone want cheap style 10s, or some 205/55/15s with 40% tread? (I called him)

Last edited by iamsam; 02-23-2011, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                        Also, anyone want cheap style 10s, or some 205/55/15s with 40% tread? (I called him)

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/pts/2229092798.html
                        I'm shocked that you haven't picked these up Sam.
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Dear god yes.

Edit: If you don't want them and they are straight pick them up for me and I will get them in Boulder.

Comment

Dear god yes.

Edit: If you don't want them and they are straight pick them up for me and I will get them in Boulder.
                            ha ha serious??? you want these bad?? I just wanted the tires... too bad they are 205/55 not 205/50, so i passed it up. I can pick them up of you want though, just g-message/PM/text/call/email/tweet/fax/mail me

Comment

Well I guess he did say they aren't in great shape. I didn't read the add at first. I really only wanted them if they are decent. But yeah, if they were in good shape I would take them. I don't need the tires. 205/55 is the stock size, why are you looking for 205/50?

Comment

Well I guess he did say they aren't in great shape. I didn't read the add at first. I really only wanted them if they are decent. But yeah, if they were in good shape I would take them. I don't need the tires. 205/55 is the stock size, why are you looking for 205/50?
                                because my car is lowered, and i personally think it looks ok.

Clark has style 10s that he will pretty much pay someone to take, how come you haven't contacted him?

Comment

Working...
                                X