This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    because my car is lowered, and i personally think it looks ok.

Clark has style 10s that he will pretty much pay someone to take, how come you haven't contacted him?
    They aren't in great shape and the current tires are too tall.
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Does this seem a little overpriced to you guys? I was planning to let my 318is go to an enthusiast for $2k, maybe I should up my price... This car has unknown mileage (stuck at 130k for years), 4th gear sometimes doesn't work apparently, and it leaks a little oil, and he wants $2k. Fair, or crack pipe?

Comment

Just because he is asking 2k doesn't mean he will get 2k. Take 2k if you are making a profit at that price.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I'm sure it is littered with rust, but you never know.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2231068393.html

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            Just because he is asking 2k doesn't mean he will get 2k. Take 2k if you are making a profit at that price.
            oh I don't think he will get $2k.

and your second sentence. Who are you referring to?

Comment

For you selling yours, you said you might sell it for 2k. I thought you were asking if you should sell it for that price seeing theres a pos selling for 2k on craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                For you selling yours, you said you might sell it for 2k. I thought you were asking if you should sell it for that price seeing theres a pos selling for 2k on craigslist.
                yeah ha ha I meant my CL price, not my R3V Mountain price. I'd sell it to one of you chaps for $2k, I was gonna flop it on CL for $3k

Comment

And another one, with more description.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/2231059800.html

Comment

Know this guy by any chance Alex? :)

Comment

kinda cool....

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                        Know this guy by any chance Alex? :)

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2234776207.html
                        Ha, I wonder if that was that beat up one. The only other red ones I know of are my buddy Jonny's, one in Golden, and the beat up one.
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

ha ha the ol' automatic snapped timing belt car dropped its price like a rock. but still too high for an E30 with a crap interior, crap exterior, no engine, and automatic. You can't even part out any good body parts, because there aren't any. And what cracks me up is the seller's adamant stance on firm price and serious buyers only! ha ha!

also: "Engine ran great with no problems until the timing belt went out, so it will need a new cylinder head and timing belt.. Easy fix if you know these cars "

you will need more than a cylinder head! And that "fix" is about the hardest fix there is on an E30!

/end rant

Comment

Yeah the "fix" is an engine swap

Comment

/\ shit im about to do this, what makes it so harder than the normal headgasket?

Comment

These are rare.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2236000983.html

Comment

Working...
                                X