This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmyers395 View Post
    Price? I have a brother that could be interested.
    Damnit, why do so many people want these things?!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      Damnit, why do so many people want these things?!
      Don't worry, the price will scare them all away!!! ;)

I was going to list it on CL for 2500 and let them bargain me down a little from there, but for a R3V member I can sell it for less than I would sell otherwise to a CL nobody, even once he has bargained me down fully.

Now I haven't thought this through, but I'm not going to hold any secrets w/ you guys, so here goes: I got the car for $1000, but it had a crunched up fender and bumper and needed new body parts. I got the parts from CO318is (Patrick) and prepped painted, blah blah and made it look stock. (I have pics of the whole process). I replaced a bunch of small stuff that the PO neglected like shift knob, glove box latch, rear speakers, etc etc. I also plan to get new snow tires on it, because the current ones are toast. However, if a R3V member wants to buy it for $100 less with the crap tires, they are fully welcome to. (I was just gonna spend $100 on clark's bcaps and new snows).

I was also planning on cleaning it up a bit, taking the seats out for a good carpet cleaning, removing factory pinstripes (because of the new fender) etc.

I would really like to get my money back plus cost of all the parts, plus cost of my labor time etc, so no I don't want to sell it for $1000.

Comment

Buy mine - $2500- tired of waiting on craigslist...pics in my album - DD - not bad in snow - I drive I-70 everyday sun or snow. 205k -
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcausey View Post
          Buy mine - $2500- tired of waiting on craigslist...pics in my album - DD - not bad in snow - I drive I-70 everyday sun or snow. 205k -
          you must tell me now where those pictures were taken with that river! I must know!

cool paint scheme btw

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            you must tell me now where those pictures were taken with that river! I must know!

cool paint scheme btw
            Looks to be near Glenwood Springs, ~4-5 hrs from Boulder.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

One of the cheapest M3s I have seen...

Sure, its auto, but it looks great, and seems like it has been maintained, and for 3750 OBO??

Also, the guy says he'll part it out next month if it doesn't sell.... why??

so here it is: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/2155034918.html

also, i emailed him asking why he would part out a perfectly good M3, which apparently he wouldn't hesitate to drive it to CA...

Comment

Sure, its auto, but it looks great, and seems like it has been maintained, and for 3750 OBO??

Also, the guy says he'll part it out next month if it doesn't sell.... why??

so here it is: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/2155034918.html

also, i emailed him asking why he would part out a perfectly good M3, which apparently he wouldn't hesitate to drive it to CA...
                Because it has an auto? Dunno, something must be wrong. I know peopke do convert to manual, so it wouldnt be too hard to make whole. But that is on albequerque craigs....thats just too far away to get cars
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                  Because it has an auto? Dunno, something must be wrong. I know peopke do convert to manual, so it wouldnt be too hard to make whole. But that is on albequerque craigs....thats just too far away to get cars
                  I'm sure the transmission is acting up. Or the guy is just crazy.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Could be a salvage title.
                    89 325i (Sold)
                    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

If the title is clean and there is no frame damage, buy it for $3k and flip it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                        If only I had the cash.
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                          It's tempting but I don't want to drive all that ways to find out the owner lied about the condition.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            It's tempting but I don't want to drive all that ways to find out the owner lied about the condition.
                            Ask for the vin then run a car fax.
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

So apparently my AD07s (very high performance summer) are better in the snow than the Yokohama all-season tires I have now. I got stuck 3 times just trying to get back in my driveway, whereas I could drive through a few inches of snow with the AD07s... weirdsauce.

Comment

River Road

cool paint scheme btw
                                That is the Colorado River on River Road - goes from Dotsero to McCoy/ Burns all along the Colorado -Turns to dirt for the last few miles then you hit 131 - Great driving road - If you are ever up this way you should check it out. It is worth it if you like winding canyon roads with stunning views and a river to cool off in - plenty of pull offs or bring your floatables to float down it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X