X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
    M5 is a scam.

The rally car is a good buy for parts even, I will buy the seats.

Sorry...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

yes, the M5 is a scam. They pop up about three times a day, and they all look the same. You can tell it is a scam because

1. no phone number
      2. no email through CL
      3. an actual email address listed through a major email provider (like aol)
      4. ridiculously low price
      5. no location given

I have actually stopped looking at dealers cars FS on CL, i only click on the cars FS by owner. dealer cars are either scams, or ridiculously over-priced. Those scams even all follow the same format: features, pics, more features, all in a black square. No actual CL text, it is all one image. Just flag those ones.

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Damn looks like a good deal Sam!!
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            yes, the M5 is a scam. They pop up about three times a day, and they all look the same. You can tell it is a scam because

1. no phone number
            2. no email through CL
            3. an actual email address listed through a major email provider (like aol)
            4. ridiculously low price
            5. no location given

I have actually stopped looking at dealers cars FS on CL, i only click on the cars FS by owner. dealer cars are either scams, or ridiculously over-priced. Those scams even all follow the same format: features, pics, more features, all in a black square. No actual CL text, it is all one image. Just flag those ones.
            I wasn't being serious, sarcasm is hard to translate over the interwebs...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              I wasn't being serious, sarcasm is hard to translate over the interwebs...

wicked...

yeah you linked it and mentioned you'd pay the price, didn't know if you were serious or not, you can get into some trouble replying to those email addresses. Either you will just get spammed out your ears, or someone will try to get some of your personal info. It's also sad that so many people fall for it.

Comment

Is this monkey taco's? You don't own an e34 do you?

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2286581163.html

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
                  Is this monkey taco's? You don't own an e34 do you?

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2286581163.html
                  Nope, not my car, although i'd rally the shit out of that...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Agreed; needs more s52

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
                      Agreed; needs more s52
                      S62..... :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                        S62..... :up:
                        Weren't you the one recently bitching about maintaining an M62 and swapping one into an E30?

The S version isn't much different from the M version...
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                          Weren't you the one recently bitching about maintaining an M62 and swapping one into an E30?
                          Yes, because it's a pointless swap.

The S version isn't much different from the M version...
                          I would disagree. Go drive a 530i and then go drive an E39 M5, there is not much comparable about how they behave besides the fact that they have the same firing order and are about the same size.. :up:

I don't see how the S62/M62 comparison is relevant to this discussion. You're bringing us off topic, we were talking about E34s, S52s, and S62s, not M62s or E30s.
                          Last edited by Roland H; 03-30-2011, 12:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

More displacement, hotter cams, and ITBs. Not really all that different.

It's like an M50 vs S50 US, with ITBs.

It is a badass motor, don't get me wrong, I just am amused by the irony.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              It's like an M50 vs S50 US, with ITBs.
                              How so? I thinking M50 swapping an E30 is rather pointless unless your M20 is that dead. I feel the same about an M62, except that it's more pointless.

Comment

Anyways, that E34 is pretty sweet. I'd definitely buy it if I wasn't getting a sweeter one.. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X