Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does someone have a ski rack I can borrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
    i like where this thread is going. my rack fits 4 boards or 4 skis. unless they're super fat. no fatties.
    Yea but aren't you already in WP?
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

As it seems, since I will be renting skis/board in WP, I will only need the rack for the short trek from the shop to the slopes, if it is even a trek at all...

Comment

Didn't your buddies rent down here though? It might/probably will be cheaper to rent for the day down here than up there. Just a thought.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          Didn't your buddies rent down here though? It might/probably will be cheaper to rent for the day down here than up there. Just a thought.

a rebuttal for your thought: renting at WP is free.

They rented their skis for only 24 hrs, so they can go to Breckenridge today.

Comment

o rry?

well I'll go back to my corner.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

With my season pass I have 50% off rentals on the mountain at WP which makes it about the same as in town...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                With my season pass I have 50% off rentals on the mountain at WP which makes it about the same as in town...

...if you need a rental Andy will get you one for free. (especially if you bring your E30! ;) )

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  ...if you need a rental Andy will get you one for free. (especially if you bring your E30! ;) )
                  I has my own gear already... trade me a sweet set of snow tires on bottle caps for a set of crappy tires on steelies and I might drive the e30...

:-D

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                    I has my own gear already... trade me a sweet set of snow tires on bottle caps for a set of crappy tires on steelies and I might drive the e30...

:-D
                    funny you mention that, i recent obtained an extra set of b-caps from Clark w/ brand new Continentals, although I haven't figured out of they are snow tires or not...

Comment

As it seems, since I will be renting skis/board in WP, I will only need the rack for the short trek from the shop to the slopes, if it is even a trek at all...
                      No trek. Green line bus leaves from right out front, drops you off right at the base of the Zephyr lift next to the ticket office. Easy peasy. Plus, anybody in an e30 with be parked amongst others, or at least mine, anyway. I'm psyched to meet some fellow r3v-ers.
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                        No trek. Green line bus leaves from right out front, drops you off right at the base of the Zephyr lift next to the ticket office. Easy peasy. Plus, anybody in an e30 with be parked amongst others, or at least mine, anyway. I'm psyched to meet some fellow r3v-ers.
                        wicked man! So i really don't need ski racks at all... Well they look cool and create wind drag!

So will we be parking at your shop then?

Comment

I don't foresee that being an issue.
                          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

wicked man! So i really don't need ski racks at all... Well they look cool and create wind drag!

So will we be parking at your shop then?
                            Sam, sounds like you are leading the convoy then since you know where we're going.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              Sam, sounds like you are leading the convoy then since you know where we're going.
                              I know how to get to WP but have no idea where his shop is located.
                              89 325i (Sold)
                              95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

^^ same here.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X