Backcountry Pizza night with CUSCC, Thursday (tomorrow) 2/17, 8pm, Boulder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • clarkkey594
    replied
    I'll probably be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • monkeytaco
    replied
    Actually, I might be there this week, we'll see.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeytaco
    I'm not going to make it tonight boys. If it were wings, I woulda done it, but boulder is too far for me this week.
    It is literally 7 minutes further west from wings, hardly too far.

    Leave a comment:


  • monkeytaco
    replied
    I'm not going to make it tonight boys. If it were wings, I woulda done it, but boulder is too far for me this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    you had better. need to get zee control arms to you.
    ohh snap true that... then I will;)... I'm so tired I have 30 hours in just yesterday and today...:twisted::twisted:

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    you had better. need to get zee control arms to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    It now works...



    which juan?
    this juan.. jk...

    I will maybe stop by since I will be in boulder around 4pm..

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Yea, not the best location, but really good school that does research in the areas I'm interested in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
    have fun...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    It now works...
    Dunno why, I sure didn't do anything.

    Originally posted by Roland H
    which juan?
    University of Michigan at Ann Arbor

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    I failed, dunno how to fix it. It looks like it should work from here.
    It now works...

    Yea, the weather is going to be super crappy, but the school's one of the top Mech E schools, so I'm going to go visit and see if I'd like to go.
    which juan?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I'm prolly coming home Friday, so no reason to come down Thursday :-/ Sry... Someone burn Jay for me though

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Do or do not, there is no try. :hitler:
    Michigan? teh ghey. I was just there. lake effect ftl.
    I failed, dunno how to fix it. It looks like it should work from here.

    Yea, the weather is going to be super crappy, but the school's one of the top Mech E schools, so I'm going to go visit and see if I'd like to go.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    You can't write on the page? I'll try to fix that.

    I'm not going because I'm flying out to Michigan tomorrow morning, but because AJ set this up I'm getting the word out. I WILL be at the next one if I can!
    Do or do not, there is no try. :hitler:
    Michigan? teh ghey. I was just there. lake effect ftl.

    Originally posted by E30four
    I'm in.
    bravo good sir, bravo.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30four
    replied
    I'm in.

    Leave a comment:

Working...